(04/16/22) (part 16)

Dear direly

Well, I know why I write in this now, and it is to get stuff out stuff I can't say loud and sort out what I am thinking, like what the fuck Dad, well old Dad!

he just showed up and is a 5 year old Asian kid!!!!

I don't know what to feel, he is asleep in the spear bedroom with mom cuddling him, he is tiny and skinny and looks like his body and voice sound/look he has been living in China and somewhere around there?

it was odd when I opened the door and there was some small kid around half the size I am, and asked who I am, and when I answered him he started to cry and hugged me tightly, saying he had finely found us what I had no idea what he was talking about then, with feeling bad writing this, because I forgot about him, really when Greg came along I kind of stopped thinking of him, and happily lived my life, not thinking of my real dad, and it seemed that he did not forget about us.

But yeah, dad, well I guess his now is Trever, Tiler for short is now a cute little Asian kid, with missing baby teeth and neat short pish black hair.

Mom cried seeing him and had to explain to him how she is actually one of her sons, what is just odd thinking of it now days.

And well Jack who was his wife, well he just ran when he saw and realized who the little boy was, and I have not seen him since, but I don't blame him, he is a boy (his own son), who has been dating girls for the last 4 years, and mostly like me forgot/gave up on him, and is probably at his friends or girlfriends right now.

Mom said she has heard from him and said he needs time to get this through his head, what again I can understand.

And well how is Tre, well surprisingly he seems just like a normal 5 year old, well like most 5 year olds in this would now day, he is obviously amazingly clever for his age, but talks in gappy English like most 5 year olds do, and well I don't really know, by the time he saw Jack and they both found out who each other where, he did not stop from crying seeing Jack run off, well an till he fell to sleep in moms arms, with her holding him, and kind of looked like she was actually enjoying it?

Dad, well (Greg) Dad dose not even know yet with him working late tonight and I don't really know how he is going to react, with having his loves, dad here and as a 5 year old boy.

And well me, I don't really know how I feel about all of this, I think I feel happy about Tiler being back, with him finally getting home, sure I forgot about him what I feel bad about but I feel relieved now I know he is ok, and knowing I want to make sure he is happy, seeing how sad he was, with how one of his sons is a woman with a partner, and how his wife in in one of his sons bodies and does not want to see him, and well he was kind of happy to see me, I guess I am the luckiest one out of my family, with only getting younger and being a different race (black, mixed)

I have not really thought of the shift this much for a year or so, but mostly Tiler is going to become like a little brother, with not seeing how else the government will place him, with the law saying that families have to be documented as there age, so he can't be my dad anymore, and I like Greg as my dad, what I feel a little bad about wanting Greg to stay being my real dad.

And I have wanted a little brother since Jack started to will act like my brother, and made me think what it would be like to be an older brother, so I am going to be the best big brother to Tiler once he gets use to the new us, and I do hope Jack and Tiler figure something out, not being able to imagine how odd/stressful/unconfutable this would feel being in their position.

So this is Luke signing off, hopping for things to turn out good.