"Thanks!"Hardik said to Ishan and he replied,"she's my sister too. Don't behave as if only you are her brother."

"Harr cheez mein attitude. Baat karna hi bekar hain tumlogon se,"Hardik said.

"Haan toh karte kiyu ho? Aapka thanks kisey chahiye tha? Aur attitude ki baat toh karo hi matt aap. Voh cheez poore ghar mein sabse zyaada aapke andar hain. Huh!"Ishan said before walking away from there, while checking his phone as Sitara called him at that moment.

"Overconfident idiot,"Hardik said before punching into the nearby wall due to frustration.

************************************

"So, Ruchi is getting married haan, great. Chele ki kore?"(what does the guy do?)Diptojeet asked Dityashri while the family sat to have their dinner.

"Areh nothing of his own, Baba. His name is Ayaan Shroff. His father is a businessman, so otai dekhashona kore,"(so he looks after the business matters)Dityashri replied before taking sip of water and added,"one girl came to meet him today, and she was behaving like a hysteric. So I sent her off, telling her not to mess with him. After all he is my would be Jiju."

She chuckled and her father frowned while saying,"don't be so outspoken all the time."

"Umm...Mamoni, leave these thing. Tumi kobe settle korcho?(when are you settling down)All your friends are getting married one by one,"Madhushri said.

"Maa! Please na...I don't want to leave you both and go,"Dityashri whined.

Diptojeet chuckled and said,"I too don't want to send you away. Kintu Shona, you have to get married. Ami aar tor Maa jibonbhor thakbona(me and your mother won't be alive forever) Who will take care of you after that?"

"We have a final duty to perform dear. Please let us do it without any hinderence. Shona, you have grown up now. We have taught you everything, be it the works at home or the works outside. You are ready to start a family now,"Madhushri said.

"That's what Maa. You both have made me independent. I can live my life alone without anyone's support,"Dityashri said.

"Na babu, at one point of time, you will need someone to hold on to. I also had this rebellious attitude when I was of your age, but then I married your Dad and led a happy life. Women have to adjust my dear. We are born to make home. Doesn't matter how much independent or working lady we turn into. We will remain homemakers,"Madhushri said, keeping her hand upon her daughter's hand.

Diptojeet held Dityashri's other hand and said,"Shona, you're our pride. We know wherever you will go you will spread happiness and light. The family you will go into, will be too much lucky to have you."

"Baba, no need of buttering okay. Ami shob bujhi. You both are bored of me now,"Dityashri joked, making the couple laugh and she added,"why are you both laughing? Baba, tumi miss korbena amake(you won't miss me)when I will go away from here."

"Pagli meye amar(my crazy daughter)it will be a heartbreaking yet the happiest moment of my life when I will see you going away with a great life partner, who will love you and cherish you for the rest of your life,"Diptojeet replied.

"Agree for it dear. Allow us to find a suitable groom for you. If you need more time then it's fine. But if you are planning to stay back because of us, then don't do it. This home will remain yours forever. But another home is there, another family is there somewhere, which has been made for you,"Madhushri said.

Dityashri stared at her mother and then at her father and then sighed before giving a nod and said,"okay fine, I'll marry."

"That's like my good girl,"Madhushri said while Diptojeet gave Dityashri a side hug, feeling sad and elated at the same time.