Loyalty or Survival

Începe de la început

"Don't let him get hurt." Lizzie stands up and faces him, making sure to be as intimidating as she could be.

"Trust me, i would never." He smirks down to Scar, sensing the fear brewing up inside of him.

"Then go." Lizzie sighs, watching as the two of them quickly jog off out of the room.

Xisuma rides through the gates of Stratos, laughing to himself as he slices down one of the men trying to defend it, finding himself in the town square.

"Thanks, Hbomb. I'll take it from here." He smirks before jumping off his horse, noticing how his men find themselves in dark alleyways in search of civilian prey, but his target is more important, those who live inside the castle.

Xisuma pulls down his skeleton helm, his eyes widening as he thinks about the sweet blood of his enemies, the enemies who had kept him captive for years, and the enemies who had saved him.

"All of you, with me, to the castle." He shouts behind him, rallying about a hundred men as he marches towards the castle.

"Someone find Martyn. We need him out here." Joel shouts as he walks through the castle, looking for any sign of his lost general.

"I'll search the castle and try find him, no promises, though." Jimmy quickly says before turning around and walking through the castle.

Xisuma pulls his sword out of a dead man on the ground, blood splattering over his boots and the concrete below him.

"I need to see my children, even if it's the last thing i do." Etho can feel his heart racing as the walls of Stratos come into sight.

"Well, you will, in only a matter of time." Gem smiles over to him as they slowly approach her home, for she is eternally grateful they had brung her here in the first place.

"Are the gates usually open?" Jevin asks as he notices the unusually wide gates and a fair amount of arrows scattered on the ground in front of it.

"No, something is wrong, we need to go now!" Gem's heart stops as she picks up the pace of her horse, riding as fast as she can towards the gates.

"They're coming straight for the castle. Defend it with your life." Joel demands with his sword out towards the doors of the castle.

"I don't care about this castle, I'll defend myself." Ren holds his axe in two hands, his breath being hastened and his eyes slightly twitching.

"Im not dying in this disgusting castle." Impulse scoffs, his battleaxe positioned to his side as he hears a loud banging from behind them.

"What was that!?" Keralis shouts as he looks behind him, seeing purple smoke pouring through the wall as Dogwarts men pour in.

"Jesus, we're being swamped." Hypno readies his sword, knowing that even he can't take how many men are coming in through the walls.

"Get upstairs!" Joel shouts before climbing the winding stairs next to him.

"You heard him, get up!" Hypno shouts as he stands behind everyone else, trying to fight off anyone who attempts to attack them.

Xisuma steps inside the castle, a large smirk placed on his face. "So, this is what the largest army in the world can do. It's almost funny."

"Xisuma!" He hears shouted from behind him, turning around to find himself facing a masked man with a katana like blade for a weapon. There's only one man this can be.

"Ah, the hitman, you've come to stop my siege, have you?" Xisuma grins underneath his mask as he steps towards Etho.

"I came to see my children. You're being an inconvenience." Etho scoffs, an angered look in his eyes as he watches the cloaked man step towards him.