𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Start from the beginning

I'm also sure that Akshara's choice was very bad that time. No idea about now.

I pulled on the brakes as I arrived there and stepped out of the car. I could here loud sound from inside as I stepped near the door.

As I stepped inside, I saw an entire party going on there. I stepped out and checked again. It's a Mall indeed. Did the food court transferred here?

I stared at the guard, he stared at me too. "What's going on there?" I asked him. "Mr. Srinivasan has organised a party for his friend, Miss Aksha--" I didn't heard further as I rushed inside.

I really hate him

I saw the entire hall decorated in blue lightning and decors. "He's here. I'm going, bye" I saw Akshara shouting at Aaliya, Sidharth and another girl, whom I couldn't see because I was facing her back.

"Let's go" She said running to me and holding my hand. I stared at her for a second in confusion. Why is she in so hurry? But then I started walking back with her hand in mine.

"You didn't introduced him to me Akshara" I heard a familiar voice forcing me to turn around and check. I shook in a sharp breath as I saw Her after years.

"Ohh sorry. He's Arhaan, and Arhaan she is" Maybe she stopped after looking at my reaction or what, but I kept staring at Riya as memories filled my head again.

"You had every reason to kill him, or maybe the biggest reason also."

"You're a heartless person who didn't even spared his bestfriend."

"You'll never be loved Arhaan. Never"

"Arhaan?" A soft hand over my cheeks pulled me out from those nightmares. Akshara looked at me with a concerned face. I held her hand from my face and gently pulled it down turning back to Riya.

I looked at her and noticed a smirk over her lips, but the hate in her eyes didn't reduced even a bit in these years. She's still looking at me the same way someone stares at someone who snatches away their loved ones.

"Riya" She said forwarding her hand, but my mind was in the past. I felt a rub over my hand and looked there to see Akshara, slightly raising her brow at me.

"Looks like your husband doesn't handshake with other womens." She said to Akshara taking back her hand. Akshara let out a fake laugh saying "maybe"

"Akshara" I turned to her. She looked at me with the innocent eyes of hers. "I want to have a talk with her, in alone" her eyes grew larger in surprise but then, she nodded.

"I'm coming with you" Aaliya said holding her hand and walking out with Akshara. She glanced at me one last time, concern visible in her eyes but still, she managed to give me a small smile before walking out.

I turned back to Riya but then, I noticed Sidharth standing there. "You also" I said in a rude tone as I don't mind being polite with him. "Whatever you have to talk with my girlfriend, talk in front of me" he said holding her by waist and pulling her closure.

I turned back to her with shock. "What?" She scoffed. "You didn't minded getting married after killing my love, then do you think I'll stay at the same place?" She said smacking his hands away from her.