𝟎𝟒𝟓.

I stood outside with my parents holding a plater filled with different types of desserts, My mom knocked on the Mora's door. The door opened showing a smiling Wendy.

"Come in, Come in." Wendy said taking the plate from me as I walked in

Miguel and his dad on the couch watching the game. The sound of yelling and a football narrator made my dad rush over to the Mora's living room.

"So how's school been," Wendy asked me

"It's good, doing well as always" I gave her a slight smile

Miguel then came into the kitchen area where we were, "Ma can I go to Mason's for a little bit and the group is there, so we'd just be hanging out." I tried my best to look at him without it being noticeable.

"Sure, but," Wendy paused turning to look at me,"would you like to go?"

"no,no no I'm fine" I swallowed my spit being nervous to be in the same room as Miguel.

"Okay well Miguel you can't go," Wendy continued to chop up vegetables

"But ma, why can't I go ?,"

"Y/n's out guest and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to hang around with us old people so why should she suffer alone,"

"I'll go then," I said not wanting to ruin something for Miguel

"Alrighty then you can go, I don't expect for you to be out for too long"

"Yes ma'am." Miguel said grabbing his keys giving his mom a kiss on the cheek

I grabbed my coat I once took off and followed behind him. We got in the car and began to drive.

"You don't have to bring me you can just drop me off at rem's house"

"It's cool," is all he said to me during the drive

"I'm really sorry about how things-"

"Can you please not bring that up right now."  I nodded and sat in silence for the rest of the ride

Time Skip //

Miguel knocked on the door, we stood there side by side for a while my hands in my pockets, and my teeth bitting the inside of my lips. I could tell there was tension between us. I just wanted to hurry up and get inside.

The door opened showing a surprised Mason.
He looked at Miguel then at me having a slight smile on his face. "You two came together."

"Yes," Miguel said

"Alright then" he stepped aside allowing us in.

We followed Mason to the attic that had been turned into a play room.

Miguel went around hugging everyone and I just sat down in a corner seat. Maddy then approached me, "Hi it's been so long, did you come with Miguel?" She questioned, I nodded

"Wait does this mean you two are-"

I immediately cut her off, "no no no, his mom made him bring me, I didn't really wanna come"

"Aww that sucks,"

"Hey wassup y/n" the boys greeted me

"Hi," I waved

"Come on, let's play some games," maddy basically dragged over to where the boys were

"Okay get into three teams of two," Maddy said out loud

"I'm with MiG-" Mason was talking until Maddy interrupted him  "No your with me,"

"Me and Brady ," Tristan said