𝟎𝟏𝟗.

~

Miguel's POV

It was the week before Mia's party and I had everything planned for Y/n's promposal. It was perfect, I told her parents and they were on board along with my parents.

The "Prom" was on Saturday and it was Wednesday. Y/n hadn't mention the prom once to me, she was her normal self.  I decided I would ask her today.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm I sprung out of bed, excited for what I had planned for today.

Your POV

I got up and did my regular routine, I went downstairs seeing my Mom in the kitchen making breakfast and my dad on the couch reading a book. "Good Morning" I greeted my parents and they reciprocated the response.

The door rang, "Y/n do you mind getting that" my mom smiled.

I got off the couch, and opened the door seeing. Miguel's soft brown eyes, and bright smile showing his teeth, his hair was down and curly, I loved when his hair was like that. He was also wearing khaki pants and a white graphic t-shirt.

"Good Morning smiley" i said

"Hi, go get ready" he said a little impatiently.

My left eyebrow raised while the right one sunk down "Excuse me" I folded my arms

"Sorry, Good Morning, how are you, now here put this on" He handed me a box.

Interesting, I thought  "What's in here" I moved to the side allowing him to come in.

"Just a surprise, Hi Mrs. and Mr. Y/l/n " Miguel then sat on the couch.

"Okay I'll be back, I guess"

I ran upstairs, closing the door and opening the box.  It had blue flare cut jeans, a white undershirt with fringes at the bottom and a red rib Henley long sleeve shirt (Imagine Elena Gilberts Outfit or pick something you would like).

I smiled and put it on. I did some light make up and curled my hair.  I checked out my self in the mirror and went downstairs.

All eyes were on me "You look nice honey, like that girl in the show you love to watch" My mom said.

"Thanks Ma" Miguel then walked up to me

"Woah you look, lovely Amor" He smiled his eyes softened I reciprocated the same feeling of emotion. He gently grabbed my hand before saying "Let's go"

"where"

"You'll see"

"Wait I need a jacket isn't it cold" I pulled away

"no need have one in the car" he gently grabbed my hand once more dragging me out the door

"Okay, by ma by dad" and just like that we were in the car.

"Where are we going" I asked smiling brightly

"Where ever you want, then I'll show you my surprise " he put his hand on the arm rest.

At first I thought he was joking but then I saw the serious look on his face and it just left me in a awe moment. It took me a moment but then I came up with an conclusion.

"Starbucks" I smiled.

Miguel side eyed me, then sucked his teeth

"What" I asked smiling 

"I know damn well I'm not spending 60$ for 2 drink alone" I begin to laugh. "

You asked me what I wanted"