𝟎𝟏𝟓.

Your POV :)

We walked back to the banquets and laughed. before Miguel and I could sit down in our seats, Miguel's dad called him over to talk to his work colleagues.

"I gotta go, but I'll see you in a little" Miguel said in a slightly low voice before walking off, he turned around to me as he walked off and rolled his eyes, getting a chuckle out of me.

I continued to walk to my seat, but I heard a familiar voice behind me

"Hi y/n", my eyebrows furrowed.

no it can't be, a million questions ran threw my head. I stood up straight and turned around as I saw Aiden.

His hands in his pockets as his foot rocked up and down. My eyes widened in shock "Aiden"

"Wanna walk and talk for a moment" Aiden asked.

I was lost in his blue eyes, my heart fluttered I quickly snapped out of it as I shook my head, we headed out of the banquet room into the hall way.

Aiden told me about his life and that he was back in town for a little bit. Aiden is my dad's, boss's, son. We used to hang out a lot, we kinda kissed, then when his parents divorced he left to go live with his mom in Portland.

Miguel's POV

I was still talking and laughing with my dad and his co-workers, I turned my head to see Y/n leave with someone.

I couldn't tell who it was because one of the guys were blocking my view, so I left it alone.

"Hey Miguel can you go over and get Y/n" Mr. y/l/n asked me.

I walked into the hall seeing Y/n and Aiden. Aiden and I use to go to the same school and would hang out here and there.

"Hey yo Aiden" Aiden quickly looked behind him, he stopped in his tracks. "Hey Mikey" We dabbed each other up seeing Y/n's eyebrows furrow.

"How do you too know each other" Y/n questioned.

"We use to go to school together" Aiden answered.

I kept looking Y/n in the eyes, smiling a little, her soft eyes.

"Uh I'm assuming you guys are dating" Aiden turned his head looking back and forth at Y/n and I.

"No, no of course not we're friends, and live next door" y/n spoke quickly and punched me in the arm.

"Mmh" Aiden replied not seeming to convinced.

"What's up Miguel" Y/n asked

"Oh um your father wanted you to come over and talk" I replied.

"Okay well sorry Aiden we'll finish our convo later"

"Maybe, I'll be leaving tomorrow to go back to Portland".

A sad look had taken over Y/n's face "that sucks well I'll see you around"

"bye", Aiden said.

They kept giving each other gogo gaga eyes, it was annoying me, but then I remembered Y/n and I were just friends.

Y/n and Aiden hugged and said their good byes and we walked back into the banquet where our fathers were.

We stood up next to them listening to their stupid dad jokes and work conversations.

Y/n and I stood close next to each other holding the back of our fathers chairs, as they were right next to each other.

I kept looking at Y/n as we laughed most of the time, I noticed Y/n's hand on the chair next to mine.

I moved my left hand off the chair slightly and slowly placing my fingers on top of her right hand one by one, but I didn't wanna make it obvious so I looked around the table being "intrigued" in the guys conversation.

Then I felt Y/n nudge my shoulder with hers, she'd dropped her right hand and started holding my hand, coming closer to me trying to hide the fact that we were holding hands.

What did this mean does this mean she wanted to be more then friends, my heart was pounding loud enough to be heard, I got this weird feeling in my stomach.

Time Skip

what felt like forever our mom's came up to us. Some one made a noise that sounded like they were clearing their throat.

Y/n and I quickly let go of each others hands turning around seeing our moms. "Hi you two" Y/n's mom said,

"come on were getting ready to leave" Mrs Y/L/N

"what about dad" Y/n questioned

"Were gonna ride with Wendy and Miguel and your fathers are gonna take our car" Mrs. Y/l/n answered.

We said bye to our fathers we went outside to the car. My mom drove, Y/n's mom in the passenger , and Y/n and I in the back. During the car ride Y/n and I fiddle with each others fingers.