𝟎𝟒𝟐.

Miguel's POV

"Oh come on, it'll be fun," I spoke to Mason on the phone

"I don't know man,"

"Come on you said you aren't hanging out with Y/n, so it could be like a guys-only thing,"

I gave in, "Alright, send me the address, and I'll be there shortly" I hung up the phone, and went downstairs

"Hey Mom," My mom turned her head to look at me from the couch, "Yes hijo" she replied

"Can I go to a party," she lowered one eyebrow while the other one raised, I already knew what she was thinking, "I'm going to be with Mason, I'll be home before 1"

"Mmh, okay fine but be home before one, have fun,"

"Thanks, ma" I kissed her on the cheek and grabbed my keys while placing my shoes on

"Hey hijo," I looked at my mom who was already looking at me. " How's Y/n been she's barely come around,"

"Oh she's good but she got a cold and tonight she said she was hanging out with Remmy,"

"Okay that's nice tell her I said hi the next time you see her,"

"I will,"

"She's a good kid Miguel, don't mess it up,"

"Ma," she just shrugged while continuing to watch her show. "Later," I walked out the door.

By that time Mason had sent me the address it was some random underground type of party, like in someone massive garage or something. I met up with Mason outside he was already standing by the door on his phone.

"Hey wassup," He looked up at me dabbing me up, "sup Man, you ready," I nodded as we made our way inside.

There were flashing lights everywhere and loud music  and people dancing up against one another. Mason and I got a couple of drinks like water and juice not that other stuff.

I sat down on the couch and every now and then I could see Mason dancing with some random girls in the distance he would try to get me to dance with him but i shook my head and just smiled.

Mason walked over to the couch and fell down. He pushed his hair back. "Having fun" I laughed, he took a deep breath while smiled and nodding, He spun his head around the room.

I then noticed his head glancing in one particular direction and he seemed to be confused about something and he then tapped me, I turned my head to acknowledge him "Isn't that Remmy," I nodded.

"Isn't Y/n with her" Mason made me realize he looked at me and I gave him a confused look. I got up, "woah where are you going,"

"To go see where Y/n is," Mason groaned, "I'll be back," I told him

The closer I got to Remmy she eventually was able to make eye contact her eyes widened, "Hey Remmy,"

"Miguel, what are you doing here" She looked nervous but tried to hide it with a smile.

"Where's Y/n," I turned my head to see if I could see her in the crowd

"Y/n, like Y/n Y/n, like Y/n Y/l/n,"

"Yes my girlfriend Y/n, why are you acting weird, she said she was with you"

"UH yeah uh she should be around here somewhere,"

"Oh so she is here,"

"YeAhhh" her voice kept up an octave

"Alright," I turned around to go find her, I started to walk around, opening room and bathroom doors.