𝟎𝟏𝟐.

Miguel's POV

Once I got home I went straight to my room luckily my parents weren't, home so I could avoid all questions of why I was home, and what happened.

As I got to my room I immediately threw my phone on my bed and went to open my window. I saw Y/n's window open with a clear view straight inside seeing as she was asleep. I wanted to text her but I decided to go to bed, I didn't want to bother her.

- Next Morning

I woke up  to the voice of my mother "Miguel"

I opened my eyes seeing as she stood over me with her arms folded.

"Your father and I need to talk to you" I got out of bed and rubbed my eyes, my mom walked behind me and slapped the back my head.

leaving me putting my hand over the spot she slapped rubbing it in pain. Once I got to the couch my mom told me to sit down, as my father's eyes widened as if he was scared. My mom pacing back-and-forth in front of me shaking her head.

"So are you gonna talk too him" my mom asked my dad "

Uh.. son your mother and I-" but before he could finish my mom cut him off

"What were you thinking, going over to someone else's house and making out with there daughter huh, what do you have to say for yourself" but I couldn't get a word in with my mom ranting on.

"That's so embarrassing Nino, for someone to come to my door telling me they caught there teenage daughter on top of you, kissing" My mom shook her head, looking at me in disappointment

"Your grounded no phone, no parties, especially no Y/n," She put her hand out gesturing I give her the phone in my pocket.

"I don't know what has gotten into you, your lucky I'm letting you take guitar lessons, and on that note, no car" she went over to the key rack and grabbed the keys

"But ma-"

"Your talking back"
I shook my head "no ma'am" "

From now on your father and I will be driving you to guitar practice and that's it you don't need to go anywhere else anyways, go to your room".

I stood up, walking up the stairs and to my room with my head down ward. Once I made it to my room I collapsed onto the bed.