𝟎𝟏𝟖.

Miguel's POV

I got home and immediately called Mia, to ask her about this mystery prom

Phone Call w/Mia Hernandez

MCM: Hey Mia it's Miguel

MH: Hey Miguel what's up

MCM: So I heard you were throwing this prom thing what's that all about

MH: Yeah it's exactly like a prom but I throw it, it's better music, better food and it's in a banquet instead of a smelly a$$ gym

Mia and I both laughed at her remark

MCM: Okay cool, so do you know what's Y/n's favorite, well

MH: Spit it out

and at a quick pace I spat out / MCM :Her favorite , color, flowers, perfume, tv show, Movie,  you know stuff like this. 

There was a pause 

MCM : Hello you still there

MH: yea, wooaaaah you really like her, Remmy said she saw something between you two but, I didn't see much.

MCM : *I scoffed*  What no I'm just trying to be nice

MH: MMh *she didn't sound to convinced* Well she likes (your fav flowers).  She loves all horror movies but she loves (your fav Movie). Her fav color(s) is/are (fav color(s)). She loves (fav perfume). She also likes dancing and she'd sit through a basket ball and soccer game those are her two fav sports. That's about it, oh one more thing she loves lana del rey, Melanie Martinez and the Weeknd those are her top artist.

MCM: and I thought she couldn't get anymore interesting, anything else she likes.

MH: are you trying to go to prom or marry her

MCM : *I sarcastically mocked her*  HAHAHA so funny, but no seriously.

MH: That's all I can think of, but hey look I gotta go

MCM: Thanks so much

MH: Anything to make Y/n happy and I know you make her happy

I smiled to my self MCM: Bye Mia

MH: Bye Miguel

End of Call

I hung up the phone and looked out the window seeing Y/n walking out her house. I put on some clothes, quickly talked to my parents and started to drive, I saw Y/n and sped up so the car was beside her and started driving at the pace she walked.

"Hey" I yelled she turned her head to look a me

"what's up" She continued to walk

while I kept driving "get in" I stopped the car.

"Miguel it's a 10 min-" she looked at me, scoffed and got in.

I smiled and looked at watched her get into the car "Why are you looking at me like that" she glared at me while putting her seat belt on.

"Just admiring" I pocked the inside of my cheek and turned my head to the rode while smirking and started to drive.

She then looked at me in awe "what, me?" "Of course always" I replied

Your Pov :)

I love when Miguel complements me, it makes me feel special. He is also adorable when he does it, his characteristics change when he is being nice to me, like him being nice to me vs. other people are two different things.

He's so attractive, majestic, polite when he talks to me, for the most part unless he's joking, then he calls me goofball names, and messes up my hair, but for the most part he's like a dream, I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"This is my stop" he pulled over

Miguel POV <3

I pulled over by Remmy's house so Y/n could get out "Be safe" she gave me a thumbs up. Once I saw her walk into Remmy's house I drove off.

I headed to the store, got
balloons. I contemplated whether or not I should go to the flower shop, but I didn't want the flowers to go bad before Friday. So I grabbed a couple of  things and headed back home ordering gifts for.....

HI 👋🏽

BYE 🕳️🚶🏽‍♀️