𝟎𝟎𝟕.

After that incident me and Miguel became closer. At this point we almost knew each other for a whole month and we would visit each other everyday. we never slept over at each others houses besides that one night when I got drunk.

But last night we fell asleep on the couch at the Mora's house. We woke up to Wendy slapping Mikey.

"Miguel Cazerez Mora wake up you need to get ready" Wendy slapped Miguel awake

" What", he said half asleep

I rubbed my eyes and stood up.

"Good morning Mrs. Wendy"

"Good morning Y/n" Wendy acknowledged

"I'm gonna go home see later Mikey" I patted his shoulder

"What" Miguel said still laying on the couch

Miguel's pov

I was asleep  when my mom woke me up I don't know what she said at first but I got up when I realized Y/n said good bye.

"Mikey wake up I'm not going to tell you again." My mom walked off

I got up and went upstairs to my room, where my mom had already laid out my clothes for the pictures I had to take with Mason and Maddy.

Time Skip

After I put my clothes on I went downstairs to get cereal.  My mom walked up to me and told me she had to leave for work so Mason's mom would pick me up in 30 minutes and take me to the shoot.

After I ate, I grabbed my keys and phone and went to Y/n's house.

Your POV :)

I heard a knock at the door I ran downstairs and saw Mikey in a Tuxedo. I thought he couldn't get any more attractive but him in a tux with his hair down just proved me wrong.

I stepped out of the way allowing him to enter.

"why are you so dressed up" I walked over to the dining table and sat in one of the chairs

"I have to go to a photo shoot with Mason and Maddy" He said sitting across from me

"oh nice, you really know to dress up" I sounded so stupid, why would I say that

"I just realized you've never met them maybe after the shoot we can all hangout" He said

I smiled, he wanted me to meet his friends. Maybe he felt the same way I did. Or maybe  I was thinking way too much into this, we were just friends.

"That sounds fun" I agreed

Miguel got a text I'm guessing from mason cause he next said "I better get going they're outside"

"wait" I fixed his tie it was crooked

While fixing it he kept looking at me. Then we made eye contact until he broke it

"see you later I gotta go bye N/n"

"bye"

I closed the door and slid down the door onto the floor blushing so hard my face turned red it had to mean something the eye contact. Either that or I was way over my head.

Miguel's POV

"who's house is that"  Mason asked as I got into the car

"Y/n's"

I talked about Y/n all the time to mason so he was familiar.

Mason smiled "wow you weren't kidding when you said you guys hang out a lot."

"Yeah I know" I replied

Time Skip //

Mason and Maddy decided to hang out at mines giving me the perfect opportunity to introduce them to Y/n.

When mason and maddy got there they were so thrilled to meet her.  Maddy and Mason shook Y/n's hand

"so you're the famous girl that stole Miguel's heart" Mason

I nervously chuckled

"what did I say wrong"

"I think you have the wrong person" Y/n replied

They laughed , while I gave mason a look that said " if you say one more thing I'll hit you".

We sat on the couch and we watched cobra Kai. I sat on one end with mason sitting to the right of me, maddy sitting on the other side of him, and y/n sitting on the other side of maddy.

I wanted to sit next to Y/n but I didn't want to seem desperate. Eventually Maddy and Mason left so it was just me and Y/n.  I closed the door behind them.

"so they love you" I said as we cleaned up the living room

"love is a strong word" Y/n plopped back on the couch, I chuckled a little.

"they seem really cool but what was mason talking about when he said whatever he said earlier." Y/n asked

"he was just being funny" i tried to play off

"um okay if you say so" she didn't seem to convince

"so what you wanna do now" I sat back on the couch next to her

Time Skip / Your POV :)

Miguel and I were walking to a taco place 10 minutes away from the house. Once we were able to see the sign Miguel started to run across the street while I just stood there waiting for traffic to stop or at least clear.

Seriously he had to have a death wish. I mean who the hell runs across the road in the middle of traffic.

He ran back to me and told me to hop on his back we kept arguing about me getting on his back and eventually I just got on and he ran across the street with me on his back.

We got  settled down in a corner booth that is connected and ordered food. Miguel sat next to me  with his legs separated, his left hand on top of his hat, that had an A that stand for Arizona and his right hand holding his phone.

I noticed he almost always sat like that. He was looking at his phone  for a good 10 minutes. I turned my head ever which way looking around the restaurant and looking at him smile at his phone.

I realized he probably wasn't going to talk to me until the food came out which would take forever. 

I pulled out my phone and started scrolling on TikTok and Insta  most of the time I found funny memes or I would  text one of my friends .

From the corner of my eye I could see him  peeking at my phone or at least trying to.