𝟎𝟒𝟎.

Flashback//

"When are you coming back to Arizona I miss you" I spoke to Bella over the phone

"I don't know kid, how's school going"

" it's good, Miguel picks me up every morning and if I get lucky he'll take my to get breakfast"

"Aww that's nice, I don't have to kick his ass do I?"

"Naw I think you would like Miguel he's so sweet , he got me this really pretty necklace to show his appreciation or just to let everyone know that I'm taken cause it has his initial hanging from it" Bella and I laughed

"That's sounds nice Ah"

"What?" I looked at my outfit through the mirror while holding the phone to me ear

"Don't be over there making babies" I gasped

"Bella I'm not" I slightly whispered into the phone

"Okay I'm just saying"

"We haven't even reached that far yet, it's only been 2 months and some days"

"Alright just making sure, don't want any little y/n's running around yet or he's gonna have to deal with a whole bunch of attitude"

"He's met Ava so I think he knows"

"Oh really, how's she doing"

"She's getting so big I think she's going into second grade if I'm correct"

"Aww well tell her I said hi if she remembers me" We both chuckled

"I will, uh have you spoken to mom" it went silent

"Naw, we haven't spoken in minute actually, I don't even think she would care if I died"

"Bella don't say that she loves you we all do you know that our parents are kinda different at showing there love"

"Okay favorite child" I could hear the pain in her voice hidden behind the laughter "I have to go but I love"

"I love you too, call when you can"

"I will"

~ End of Call

Present //

There was a knock at my door I didn't answer it. I'd been drowning in my misery for the last couple of days ignoring the outside world not answering any calls or texts. Ignoring the people inside my home. I don't think I've left my room once probably only too use the bathroom.

"Y/n Miguel is here to see you" I couldn't bare to see him, let alone speak to him. "Alright I'm heading off to work" Dad said before tapping on the door twice.

Miguel's POV

Mr.y/l/n Shook Is head  "but I'll allow you to come in maybe you can break through to her"

I walked inside the house Y/n wasn't answering my calls, or text she'd gone incognito for the past  few days to the point where here friends we're asking me if I've heard from her.

"Well I gave to get to work but I'll see you around Miguel"  he patted my back and closed the front door behind him. I looked around the house everything seemed normal. I headed up the stairs heading straight to y/n's room door.

I knocked on it a couple of times before speaking, "y/n, y/n you okay" Complete silence, I turned the knob expecting it to be locked but it wasn't I pushed it open.

I looked all around the room, there were clothes on the floor and crushed up empty water bottles and the bottles that had water on them sat on her vanity or desk beside the bed. The curtains hid the natural light. And then y/n laying in bed hiding under the sheets.