𝟎𝟎𝟓.

We arrived at the Party.

Me and Miguel made a plan to hold hands so he didn't get lost and if he did he would just call me and I would keep my ringer on just incase.

My friend Mia came up to us. "Nice to meet you I've heard a lot about you from Y/n"

They shook hands. "Nice to meet you too, you must be Mia, I've seen you around the Marino's house" Miguel replied.

Mia looked down at us holding hands "Yep I am, so are you two dating or what" Mia asked, as she looked at both of us back and forth while drinking whatever was in her cup.

My eyes widened with disbelief of what Mia said I told her that we weren't dating and she still asked that question in front of Miguel.

When I looked at Miguel he had a smile on his face as if he was surprised but also happy to be asked that question.

" For the last time Mia we aren't together " I stated

" Well you would look cute together especially the way you talk about him" Mia said with a smirk. Miguel looked at me with a smug look.

I face palmed "I'm gonna get something to drink".

"I'll come with" Miguel replied still holding on to my hand.

I saw a red bowl so I thought it was punch so I let go of Miguel's hand to grab a cup and poured some of the punch in it.
" I don't think that's only punch" Miguel said.

" What" I replied, I could barely hear him due to the music.

" I think it has alcohol in it" Miguel told me.

"First time for everything right" I drunk it

My throat burned, I kinda hated it but I didn't care we where at a party all I wanted to do was have fun. I grabbed Miguel's hand and dragged him on to the dance floor.

Miguels POV <3

While Y/n and I where dancing we were pretty close, she didn't pull away, but for some reason I didn't pull away either. we just where like that for a while and I was completely sober unlike her. After a while  Y/n  dragged me to the bathroom in which she threw up and I held her hair back.

Your POV :)

" here" Miguel said as he passed me a piece of gum. I took it, He sat on the counter top of the bathroom.

I looked at him " what" he asked.

"I think I like you but like more than just friends". I told him

He smirked " okay yep your really drunk".

I walked over to him and kissed him, he pulled away. My eyes widen oh shit what did I just do, I thought.

" We should probably get you home" he said. He told Mia what happened, ordered an Uber and we left.

Time Skip

we made it back to my house.

" Where's the key to the door" he asked

while one of my arms was around his neck, he was basically carrying me cause of how drunk I was.

I gave him the key he unlocked the door. He walked me up the stairs.

" Which room is yours" he asked.

"the one to the right . I slurred

He laid me down on my bed and took of my shoes. He went through my draws looking for some pjs.

He eventually found some and put them on my bed. "here change into this if you want, so you are comfy". I looked at him with a smirk "so you just gonna stand there and watch"

" Oh my bad" he walked out the room.

"Ok i'm done" I yelled

he came back in the room with a bottle of water and sat it on my dresser. "Okay I'm gonna go before your parents see me".

"Wait can you stay my parents are outta town"

"sure"  he replied

" you can sleep in the room to the left of this room" I told him.

"okay cool yell if you need anything"

"Good night" I said.

"Good night Y/n" miguel said before closing the door.