10]"CUDDLES & CONFUSION"

Start from the beginning

His heartbeat steadied and I felt calm....I held his shirt in my first and moved a Lil get more comfortable and wished him "Goodnight Mann"sleepily and I listened him whispering "Good night Jaan " and felt him kiss my forehead softly .....making me smile sleepily

And with that I gave myself up to the sleep

And with that I gave myself up to the sleep ...

Abhimaan's pov:

After I came to our room and changed my outfit ....I still felt this numb sensation in my mouth ...so I decided to do the only thing I could do ...I began distracting myself through work ....

As I was immersed in work I saw a glass of milk suddenly being placed infront of me making me frown ...I looked at the source to see it's none other than Amara ...she then asked me to have milk and eat chocolates so that they would help with the sensation in my mouth...

I unknowingly blurted out that she wants to hurt me and cure me at the same time ...this was not something that I meant for now ....this is what had always happened ...

My heart get hurt becuz of her and she does a Lil warm thing and I get cured....but this seemed to upset her as she looked down and that made me wanted to slap myself for making her feel so ...

I then thanked her and took the milk and told her I hate chocolates and began having it while she sat beside me ....I thought may be she wanted to return the glass ...so I drank it and gave the empty glass to her ...I thought she will leave now ...

But instead of leaving ...she did something unexpected ...she pinched my waist making me gasp and stuffed a chocolate in my mouth and as I was about to spit it out...she kept her palm on my mouth and legit commanded me to eat and swallow it...

Fuckk....that was hot....she need not say twice ...if she commanded me to die ...I would even do that...this is just a small thing for me to do ....so I complied

After I ate the chocolate she slowly removed her palm from my lips and began staring at my lips ....that made me think may be I have some chocolate on my lips ...

As she rushed into the washroom saying she needed to change....I took the phone and opened the front cam to wipe off the chocolate from my lips ....

But as I saw ...there is nothing on them ....this made me frown...why did she look at my lips then ?

May be she wanted to kiss u like u read in those novels ...indicated my heart ...but my mind fought ...shut up u dumbshit....she hates him...

I decided to stick with my sensible brain and cleared all other thoughts ....I completed my work and was wrapping everything up ...and she approached me.

She slowly began explaining how she didn't put so much salt and chilli powder intentionally in my cup ....

That made me frown....not becoz I doubted if she is saying truth...it was because of the fact that she was explaining herself to me......