A grin spread across her face at his return. After spending so much time without him, she was desperate to return to their earlier rapport.

She was determined to apologise and mend their relationship. It was too much to bear knowing that they were not in a good place.

Would you like the first swing, milady? he asked.

Annabeth nodded, jumping up to her feet, "do not expect me to go easy on you."

I would never, the boy smiled, taking up a defensive stance.

Annabeth, true to her word, struck fast and true, catching the boy off guard.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He recovered quite quickly, however. And the pair were engaged in a rather long drawn out combat.

The princess huffed in concentration as her blade crashed against Percy's. For a novice, he was an exceptionally skilled swordsman.

However, the was one area the princess of Athens was unrivalled in. Strategy.

"I've told you before, you must withdraw faster. Or else you give your opponent a chance to strike," she explained, through a sharp exhalation of breath.

To further elaborate her point, and for self satisfaction, the princess disarmed him in one effective thrust.

It knocked the boy down to the ground, and Annabeth immediately snatched his weapon.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Any last words?" the princess mused, levelling her lance towards him.

Words? he signed, eyes sparkling with mischief

"Right," she said, flushed, embarrassed. Of course he wouldn't have any last words.

He tilted his chin towards her, giving her a sarcastic smirk.

It set her heart on fire, increasing its rhythm tenfold despite its already fast paced beating.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Merman and the Princess  •A Percabeth AU•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें