I frowned and looked at her with a red face. I was so angry. How dared she judge me to that far without knowing what I had gone through????!

"What the fuck did you say? Fucker!" I lost my control and just cursed her out.

"Omo, you curse at me? I'm like twenty years older than you!"

"Like I care! Bitch, you judge me!"

I saw her getting angry when I called her a bitch. She came at me and pulled my hair. 

I grabbed her hair too, and we were like having a cat fight.

Later, someone put his arm around my upper chest and another arm around my waist from my back, and then he pulled me, trying to stop me from getting into a fight.

I was almost pulled away from that ahjumma, but her hair in my hand wouldn't let that happen. 

But then he grabbed my hand, forcing my hand to open to let her hair go.

Later, he pushed me slightly, and I looked at this man. 

"Who the fuck are you?!?" I was so mad that he pointed his nose at my business. 

I still wasn't done with that old woman.

                I was sitting on the road and crying. I was just so sick that people kept judging me. 

Even though I looked like a rude young lady, I still had a feeling. 

I was still a human. 

I acted harshly, while the inside of me's the heart of tissue.

I realized that when I was mad, I really went mad, but when I felt sad, I was really sad. 

Was that just the mood swing? 

I didn't know, but I started feeling emotionally hurt right now.

That unknown man who was so busybody was still standing beside me. I didn't know why the hell he was still here.

"Stop crying. I am a tenant too. I'll let you rent at the price of 300,000 won every month.

"I don't want your charity," said I.

"Really? Fine," he said, about to go.

But I quickly grabbed his hand and stood up. I was in my mind now.

"Wait, wait, 300,000 won. Are you sure you're a tenant? What if you scam me?"

"Well, follow me," said the guy, about to turn, but I still held his hand. I was still unconvinced.

He looked at me again.

"How can I know if you're not trying to kidnap me? What if I follow you, then suddenly you cover my mouth with a chemical, and then I collapse, and then you'll lock me up?.

"What's the point of doing that to you?"

"Well, we can't predict who is a sick psychopath in this society. Who knows?"

"You watch movies too much," he said, turning and walking forward.

He ignored me. He must have thought I spat nonsense. But I spoke the truth!

Quickly, I followed him from behind. 300,000 won. I couldn't miss it. 

As long as he led me to a place that wasn't suspicious, I would follow him.

"What's your name?" asked me.

"Eunwoo"

"Ooo. My name is y/n" said me.