I just remembered that the conversation would be the same. Why did I even ask?

But I already did, and I need to answer him too. He's always expecting an answer anyway. "I'm not sure."

"You're tired, babe. Take a rest, we'll talk about this again, he said, and then he went into the bathroom.

I let out a long breath. My eyes started at the ceiling.

I wanted to escape.

"I need to..." murmured me.

But how? He's a man. I couldn't trick him either. I didn't have any idea.

Wait. Trick? What did I say? I have never tried yet.

An idea came across my mind that lit my eyes with hope.

What if I fake a sickness?

That's a good idea, but the problem was that I was not a good actress. And I'm just worried if he's good at detecting lies.

I felt my eyelids droop. I was drowsy all over again with this energy. Moreover, he woke me up earlier than I usually do.

I was awakened by the ringing sound. 

What the hell? 

I still wanted to go to sleep. 

I switched my sleep position and tried to continue to sleep.

The ringing sound finally stopped, and I smiled in relief, eyes still closed. I really wanted to sleep more.

But my smile wasn't maintained for too long because I heard the ringing sound again. I grumbled on the bed because of this ringing sound again!

Wait! Ringing????!

Quickly, I got up in the sitting position. I wasn't sleepy anymore, my eyes were even fresher than all the days I had spent here.

I looked where the ringing sound came from. It was from the phone on the side table on the other side of the bed.

He's not that smart!

I saw Namjoon, who was the one calling right now, and I quickly crawled to get the phone despite my aching body. The pain was paralyzed, it's a new hope.

But right after I had the phone in my hand, Taehyung came into the room. 

His eyes widened. "y/n!"

I started getting panicked, and I quickly looked back at the screen phone to answer the call. As I was under the control of thick adrenaline, my hand kept slipping off that green icon!

He caught me in his hug from behind my back to control my arms. 

I was able to take the call before I stretched my hand away from his. 

I started screaming to struggle out of his grip.

"Taehyung?" That was Namjoon's voice!

Then he quickly covered my mouth with one hand and pressed my back of the head against his sturdy chest. I was unable to scream anymore.

As he pulled me away from his chest, his hand could reach the phone in my hand. 

I couldn't let this happen!

"Taehyung?" I heard Namjoon calling his name again.

I struggled to open at least a little bit between my lips, and then I bit a little bit of his flesh. Smaller flesh, greater pain, I bet, but to my surprise, instead of groaning, he held it in.