"You're motherfucking crazy. Teach me to love?? How about getting a lesson to respect woman in the first place? This is a rape! Think about it! Where is the fuck your sanity???!"

I studied his face. I could see he was flinched at my words. Maybe it had hit him straight in his gut. But, he seemed to hide it as his facial expression went stiff.

"Babe.. It hurts. But I like when you're being like this rather than pretending to love me just because I seem to be desperate to you"

I shook my head in disbelief at him. I did not know what the hell was wrong with his brain?

"My feelings are always real. I used to love you. You messed it all up, and now you're blaming me?!! You're so sick!"

He ignored me. He got off me and pulled my hand with him. He swung me off to the wall. Then, he took the shower head, aiming at me and sprayed the water on me.

I shielded myself with my hands.

"Taehyung!" I don't care calling him by his first name anymore!

After wetting me, he threw the shower head away and looked at me.

I noticed his eyes went from my eyes to the bottom and stopped at my boobs.

I looked down at my white shirt and saw that the white material was completely transparent, where my soggy bra had soaked through. I crossed my arms over my chest and glanced back at him with an angry expression.

"Stop looking, you pervert!"

He gave me a scoffing laugh. He went grabbing my hand again and forced me to sit in the tub with him.

Pinning me against the tub edge, he hovered over my neck. Inhaling and tickling kissed me at my sensitive spot. I could feel his hot breath on my delicate skin. He kept teasing me by giving me his wet kiss and waiting for my response.

I sealed my mouth shut. I did not want to respond to him. I did not want to please him!

He went for my lips and devoured them, trying to make me open my lips for him.

His hand reached the tap, and he pushed free. The water started running down, filling up the tub. Then, his hands held my ass, adjusting my legs as they spread over his thighs. He scooped me up in his hug, which caused me to place my hands on his back to support myself. His arousal was a hard, rigid bulge against my vagina.

His hand traveled under my shirt and bra to cup my breast. His thumb was gliding across the tip of my nipple. I gasped, and he quickly took a chance by shoving his tongue into my mouth. Tasting, sucking, and salivating.

I pulled out and quickly pressed my body against his chest tightly. I rested my chin on his shoulder as I wanted to avoid him kissing me further.

I panted heavily.

"Can we stop already? I'm tired"

He held my shoulders and pushed slightly to loosen the hug. Gazing at my face, he was satisfied to see my face reddened. Then he continued kissing me. As I was panting out, my lips were easily parted for him. He stroked his tongue against mine, and my heartbeat pounded violently, making me demand a large amount of oxygen. I gasped a lot, and he sucked every gasp.

As the water level has already exceeded my vagina, I felt my womanhood even throb. Every his thigh movement and even the sound of water in this tub sent an excitement impulse to my pussy. 

My mind darkened as I became weaker. But he did not fail, making my body long for him. But I was short of breath and passed out.

Taehyung POV