My lips just parted, but no words escaped.

He pulled me to the bed and got me into his blanket. He hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my head. His hand was intertwined with mine.

I stayed frozen in his embrace. "Thank you. It is so warm. Very comfortable," he said, and my heart thumped as we were very close, and his masculine voice was just an eargasm.

"Em"

_______________

               I woke up at the alarm. I was in deep sleep, and I wish I did not need to wake up!

But still, I struggled to open my eyes for the morning class.

After about five minutes, I finally opened my eyes. I blinked several times to adjust my vision to be clearer. Then, I heard a voice groan behind me.

Oh snap! I just remembered I was sleeping with Taehyung last night. It did feel like a dream last night. But I had to admit it was a good sleep because his hug was very comforting and warm.

I turned to him, and he gazed straight into my eyes. He looked better. His face did not appear pale anymore.

He curved a sweet smile on his face. "Good morning, baby."

That was the sweetest smile someone had ever given to me. His smile was contagious and caused me to curve one for him too. "Good morning too."

Then his hand reached my cheek, and he leaned forward, giving me a gentle kiss on my forehead. 

Our eyes stared at each other until I got up. "I need to go to the class. Do you have any schedule today?" I asked while scratching my head in awkwardness.

"In the afternoon."

"Oh, I see," I said, about to turn.

"Wait! Y/n"

"Hm?"

"Don't we need to talk to Namjoon today? To say that you're not going to quit"

I pressed my lips together. I was already determined to quit, and I did not have any intention to change my mind anymore.

"But I have class this morning. And I need to submit the hard copy of my assignment too." I lied; I did not have any assignments to submit.

He gave me a deep thought about my excuse. "Then I will tell Namjoon by myself."

"No, no, no!" I quickly disagreed with him.

He frowned, confused by my extra reaction.

"I mean no. Because... Because it looks like I asked to quit because of you. And now we're good, and I want to continue working. I am embarrassed." Actually, it was not really the reason. The real reason was looking at him now. He still wanted to dominate me.

He nodded. My excuse made sense to him. "Then, just give a call to him."

"Yes?"

His piercing eyes stared at me, and I gulped down saliva. I should not make it obvious that I do not want it.

"Sure, but now I'm really late. I'll give you a call after my morning class break. It won't be long," I said, quickly taking the towel and going into the bathroom.

             I sat on the bench under the tree and the college compound. I was on my earphones, losing to the rhythm of my favorite song.

Then my music stopped playing and was replaced by my ringtone. I looked at the screen, and it was Taehyung calling me.

My calm soul began to panic again. He must be called to ask that same thing.

"Y/N, have you talked to Namjoon? It is very uncomfortable with people talking around about you really quitting."

"Oppa, the truth is... I really want to quit, and please don't change my mind."

Taehyung's eyes flickered, his heart shattered into thousands of pieces. He thought they were good. He thought they were already reconciled last night.

He did not respond to me. I bet he was shaking in anger. I gulped down my saliva, waiting for his response.

"You're really stubborn. And you hate me, don't you? Last night just because you were pitying me, right??"

I bit my lips. Any answer from me would burn him. But if I stayed quiet, it would mean I agreed with him.

"Okay, y/n. I see it now." He sounded disappointed and sick of me.

And I still didn't say anything.

"You're really a bitch," he said under his gritted teeth.

Bitch?

I hung up the call.

But I deserved to be called like that for a reason. I lied to him.

I shook my head to knock off thoughts that bothered me. I needed to focus on myself now.

I walked out of my college main gate. I heard a honk, and it got me shocked, as I almost cursed at it.

But I was even more shocked when I read the plate number of the car that honked. It was Taehyung's car, and I confirmed that the honk was meant for me.

He dared to show himself in public. Stupid.

But luckily, his car windows were tinted with a dark color that made him invisible.

I walked past his car and shaded my face with my hands, trying to ignore his stupid act.

But I stopped and turned when I heard a car door open. I gasped in shock.

I quickly ran, blocked the car door, and pushed it close.

I was almost dying of a heart attack. What the hell was he trying to do???!

He lowered the car window, leaving a little bit of opening.

"Get in the car and let's have a talk," he said, and I frowned in anger.

But I did not have a choice anyway because I did not want him to cause a scene here. He could not be predicted, and he has always left me shocked lately.

I went to open the door in the passenger seat and got in. I slammed the door closed. I wanted him to know that I was mad at him. I leaned my back on the seat and crossed my hands with pouty lips.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly without looking at him. I could feel his gaze on me.

"Do you really don't want to give me a chance?"

"No." I rejected him quickly, making me sound very cold.

He let out a sigh and leaned into the seat. "I guess I don't really have a choice now."

I loosened my crossed hands, as I could not be relaxed anymore. My brows twitched together, and I turned to him. "Are you threatening me with suicide again????"

"No." He simply answered me.

I studied his face. He looked so calm, and I could not really read what was on his mind.

"Are you not going to ask me what I'm going to do?"

"What?" I was confused.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand, pulled me, and got my back leaned against his chest. He grabbed both of my hands with his hand.

"Taehyung! What-"

Then, with a cloth in his other hand, he covered my mouth and my nose.

I struggled to remove his hand from me, but then I started to feel nauseated and sleepy. He was drugging me with chloroform.

My eyes got heavier, and I was finally unconscious.

***