Then, I took some hot packs and handed them to him. He was very obedient and quiet. I knew. It was because he was cold and sick.

I put my hand against his forehead to check his temperature. I felt his skin burning, which got me panicking again.

"I think you really need to go to the hospital."

"No. I feel better now, and just stay close to me." His voice was very weak.

I let out a sigh and then turned to leave, but his hand quickly held mine, stopping me.

I turned at him again with a frown, looking confused.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the convenience store to get you a Kool Fever and some bread or snacks. Do you want something? I'll go buy it for you."

He quickly shook his head vigorously. "Don't go. You will leave me again." His eyes looked at me like a child that was about to be abandoned by his mother.

"Oppa. I will return. This is my home. Where would I go to sleep tonight if it wasn't at my home?" I convinced him, and he slowly let go of my hand.

"Do you want something?" I asked him.

"No. I'm not hungry. Just come home quickly," he told me.

Letting out a soft sigh, I nodded and went out to the convenience store.

Like I promised him, I really went back home as quickly as I could.

I went to my room with a plastic bag of food and some medicine that would help with the fever.

He looked at me with a relieved face. I really did not know why he had thought that I would run when this was my home.

I sat beside his lying body, took out a Kool Fever, and applied it to his forehead.

His eyes were affectionately looking at me. I felt bad for him.

Because I did not have any plans to continue this relationship even after what happened tonight. And I was sure it was only going to be hard for him at first, and then slowly he could move on.

He was very busy anyway, and he would forget me in the meantime.

Then I took out some food and showed it to him. "I also bought sandwiches and crab paste rice. Do you want to give it a try?"

He nodded and opened his mouth. I understood that he wanted me to feed him. So, I just did it to him.

After he finished eating, I helped him take medicine.

"How much is everything?" he asked me, and I could not understand what he meant.

"Hm?" I slightly lifted my brow.

"I mean the money you spent on these. I'll pay it back.".

"No. It's okay. I-"

"No. I'll pay it back. You're a student. I already have a job and am even older than you. So, I'll pay it back. Later. Because I left my wallet in the car."

"Okay"

Then he reached for my hand and caressed it with his thumb. His eyes told me he wanted something from me.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?"

My heart skipped a beat at his request. How should I refuse it nicely to him?

"I just think that... It is-"

"Please. I won't do anything to you. I just want your body heat to comfort me. And I couldn't sleep without hugging something."