Wei Twins

Everything is too silent. Some strongest cultivator are trying to breathe. Lan qiren praying to Lan An open the ground and shallow him. Lan Xichen blankly starring at jin guangyao who is still unconscious. Cultivators are gradually getting their consciousness.

Wu-Ji sect people and Nei sect people bring out their own food and eating joyously like having picnic. Jiang cheng blankly starring at wei twins who are now with his sister jin yanli. Jin ling is happily talking with their jin discipline how cool his uncle wei and aunt wei.

Cultivator now gossiping what happened as jin discipline served lunch. Those who have brain understand that jin sect again lied to them. After lunch everyone again come to conference hall for an explanation but jin guangyao finally afraid to open his darty mouth and jin guanshah can not find anything to say.

Wei twins come in the middle of conference hall and bow everyone.

Wei Sezhui : hello elders, this one is wei sezhui and this one is my twin brother wei Jingyi. We are sect heir of Wu-Ji and Prince of immortal realm as our nai nai is a god and Queen of immortal realm.

Wei Jingyi : um, we know it’s enough to let you hear us, then again let me tell you It's not arrogance it’s truth, we cultivate our Golden core in our mothers womb as our parents are immortal. Now we are six year old but we are one of strongest cultivator as our master are a god and three immortal. If you still don’t want to hear us, we know ancient lan silence spell, um sorry grandmaster lan we forget to learn how to undo it.

As for our parents, forget about them, they won't be available for three days as a-die has unlimited stamina as an ancient dragon.

Most of the people laugh, but elders are red in embarrassment as this child not only strongest cultivator but also know their parents sexual life. But did not say anything.

Wei Sezhui : okay as my parents absence out grandpa song lan and xiao xingchen are sect leader. As a sect heir we will explain everything we know others our grandpa will explain.

Many people try to ask their question but nothing come out of their mouth.

Wei Jingyi : Lets start with former family, sect leader jiang you are one of the strongest cultivator but an absolute trash. Your jiang sect abuse our a-niang to the point he forgot the meaning of life. You got your Golden core in exchange our a-niang lost her cultivation also as an immortal trail if he survive. You know exactly how he tokes yungmen sect moto. So he had to survive for his husband and to protect mother come sister so he become grandmaster of demonic cultivation.

Wei Sezhui : actually whatever a-niang did or do everything is grand. Their marriage also hosted by an immortal.

Then they bow and sarcastically said.

Thanks to use our mother as a scapegoat so we got the pure fire Phoenix who reborn.

Wei Sezhui : grandmaster lan, nai nai is ashamed to be your mother. Sect leader lan did you sell your brain? You lost your brother when you believe your sworn brother over your own, and punished a-die again and again to help his legal married partner. Jin guangyao wash your leftover brain again and again, you lost your own brother, then he use you to murder your sworn brother then you lost your childhood friend and sworn brother today he use you to kill my parents but he miscalculated.

Cultivators exclaim in horror as outside the sect none Actually know the reason of broken sworn brotherhood between them.

Wei Jingyi : sect leader su, you are absolute asshole, jealous of my a-die, but our a-die is an ancient dragon in nive heaven and you are a dart in muddy water. You curse Jin Zixun and frame a-niang but that time a-niang didn’t have her Golden core to use how can she curse. You and your discipline attack our sect again and again and in process your sect almost wipe out. Maybe you don’t have anymore discipline other than present here.

Jin Zixuan and Nei Huasang hold sect leader su and rip open his robes and show the disgusting site of his chest.

Wei Sezhui : thanks uncles, Now Jin Guangyao, you lit up fire on a brothels, kill hundreds of people burning alive for your mother, then you were adviser and official of sun Palace to punished prisoner. You did countless herodias did to please wen Rohan including sent false information to sect leader lan so you can captured sect leader Nie and then history!!!

You fall in love with your half sister and plan to drug her to get pregnant but a-niang made it floop. You use sect leader lan and stole from lan forbidden library and attempt to murder sect leader nei. Wipe out seven minor sect experiment on countless people with xue yang in yin iron metal and recentment energy and frame a-niang. All most kill two hundreds dafan wen and experiment on them try to kill a-ling three times and attempt to murder Jin Zixuan. Today you plan to kill our parents. Anything we miss? Oh it doesn’t matter now.

Wei Jingyi : oh most asshole chief cultivator, then why do we even need him as a chief cultivator?  Oh he have bruch of bustard including qin su, sect leader xin and jin zixun so you can say if he got chance he will not hesitate to rape his own daughter. All this happened he is related to everything. Also he was sign a contract with wen rohan as he won’t participate in war.

We don’t think we need a chief cultivator.

Wei Sezhui : for your information jin guanshah, within six month our parents will reached their godhood and our grandpa lan and chen will be immortal, so we will got three god and three immortal do you want to fight with us? We have countless strongest cultivator and our protection barrier is im-measurable  as it depends on how much and strong cultivator cultivate in that land.

None say anything after that. Jin guanshah and jin guangyao got their golden core removed by wei qing and prisoner of their own sect. Jin Zixuan now new sect leader. As nei Huasang suggested four major sect form a bord and Songchen couple are head to solve the sect problem.

Wei twins said to lan qiren and lan Xichen that they forgiven them but they have to earn forgiveness from their parents.

Jiang sect leader is not accepted to Wu-ji sect as always. Lan Xichen got married and trying to peace with himself and preparing himself to face his brother and brother in law come sister in law. He sometimes meet with wei twins in name of night hunt and spent some time.

Wangxian couple leave martal realm and Songchen couple now sect leader wei twins now seven year old and lan qiren trying his best to become grandfather.

End