Elder Sister

At seven, wen qing come to see them, lan wangji is meditating and he is glowing with azure blue light, just by looking wen qing can say that he is on his peak cultivation but he is too young for this.

Then Again Cloud research has an abandon amount of pure spritual energy and Hanguang Jun don’t interfere with others only help people and cultivate on close door. She saw that makeshift door on that dam cave is closed so she thought may be that idiot is still sleeping. So she ask lan wangji to have breakfast with them.

Lan wangji breakfast with them then give wen qing two Qiankun purse and said,

Lan wangji : take care of this for me. I will come back.

Um take care of wei ying for me he needs you.

Saying so he left for gusu. He has still three days before ceremony.

Wen qing stood there dumbfounded. This two purse are too heavy she cannot even hold up though it was casually hanging on lan wangji. But he give it for safe keeping. Hah take care of wei ying as if she didn’t. Hump!!!

She go demon subduing cave to awake wei wuxian. To her ulter shock wei wuxian is sleeping like a dog. He is sleeping in a fluffy luxurious lan quilt. Wen qing felt lan wangji just showing off. Tsk tsk.

Wen qing go near him and remove his quilt. She like rooted frozen. After some moment she composed herself, and watch carefully,

Wei Wuxian is totally nacked under the quilt he is sleeping on lan wangji's inner robes.

His whole body only has a forehead ribbon, oh a spouse forehead ribbon and new with best materials.

He don’t have his red ribbon anymore there is a blue ribbon adore his heir.

His whole body has deep red bite marks and heaky. Even on his cheek and jawline.

His lips are biten and shallown. His nipples are still deep red from sucking.

His whole body is clearly freshened and put shooting oil.

This is clear sign of rape still consensual, her head start to spin.

The thought of lan wangji taking advantage of her younger brother all but not blood making her crazy.

The authority???  He ask her take care of his wei ying???

But it also clearly consensual from wei wuxian, she boiled in anger and scream her lung Out,

Wei Wu-xian!!!

After hearing wen qing's scream, almost every corpse in burial mounds are awake now but wei wuxian is still sleeping. Wen Ning come inside running. Wen Qing quickly cover him with quilt.

Now he saw wei wuxian's robes are laying on the corner of the cave like rag. To have no way wen qing ask wen ning to put him lan wangji's inner robes he is sleeping.

Then wen qing take his hands to see why he is still sleeping. But she left his hand quickly in shock. Wen Ning look at her in questioning eyes? She again take his hand and concentrated.

A huge amount of pure yang energy is in wei wuxian body, which is constantly repairing his damaged meridians. But recentment energy is not attacking this pure spritual energy it looks like some how afraid of this pure spritual energy. And trying to stay peacefully with in his body. His whole body is burning but It's not fever as he is still sleeping.