Awaiting family

Wen Ning, a handsome youth with fine, delicate features and pitch-black eyes. Yet a victim of Jin and greedy power hungry cultivation world now a living fierce corps. Now right hands man of Yilling Patriarch and the fearsome Ghost General.

He don’t need to eat or sleep and he can feel wei wuxian if he is emotionally unwell.

As usual he is guarding master wei, but first time he hear him crying consciously and playing a very romantic yet sad tone. So he wait for morning to tell a-jie.

Lan wangji woke up at five as usual doing his morning chores then meditate.

He is thinking he will try last time for his brother as for uncle he is gone case. As he is thinking he hear a knock, he get up and open the door, name of the Devil present here, his honorable brother Lan Xichen, Zewe Jun.

He invite him inside the Jingshi, and make tea for them then serve a cup his brother.
He toke a sip of tea himself and stare at his brother,

Zewe Jun, Lan Huan, Lan Xichen, chancellor of the morning sun. Sect Leader of Gusu Lan Sect. Estimated members of The Venerated Triad with his sworn brother Nie Mingjue and Jin Guangyao. Lan Xichen is less than three years older than himself. Together, the two of them are known as the Twin Jades of Lan.

On his belt has a xiao. Liebing, fractured ice, which is made from white jade.
On the tea table left side of his hand is his Sword, Shuoyue, new moon. His brother is calling him, so he zone in reality.

Lan Xichen : Wangji?

Lan Wangji : hm.

Lan Xichen : wangji i am calling you sometime now but you are zoning out. Are you okay!

Lan Wangji : hm.

Lan Xichen stare at Lan wangji some time with worries then he twitched his Eyebrow.

Lan Xichen : wangji, i know what you are thinking, you take him as your friend in heart but he has gone too far.

Lan Xichen paused take a deep breath and said again.

Lan Xichen : He is not same anymore his demonic cultivation corrupt him inside out. He toke dangerous war criminal with him, killed everyone who try to stop him, even our own sect discipline.

Lan Wangji thought so this is what you read on my face? He calm himself, stare at eyes of his brother and ask one question he want to know for last time.

Lan Wangji : Brother, do you believe in me?

Lan Xichen is taken aback as he didn’t expect this question but quickly composed himself.

Lan Xichen : of course i believe in you wangji, you are my brother.

I just want he surrender Himself with war criminal he toke away and his evil demonic weapon. Wangji forget him, he not good for you. You will be better.

Wangji smiled internally, his brother is also gone case now.

Lan Wangji : Okay.

Lan Xichen didn’t expect an instant cut short answer either but don’t say anything about it.

Lan Xichen : wangji, i have to help a-yao to organise everything as Young Master Wei may be create new problem.