Fishing from others net.

Jin Guangyao become furious as he cannot get Qin Su as the way he wanted. He again plan to kill jin ling still failed, that wei wuxian didn’t left him in peace even after death. So he have to make use look out tower to add his credit as Jin Zixuan manage the sect and his father only whoring everywhere.

As planned wangxian couple through Xue Yang's dead body to cheng pin's house. Who is the one of reason xiao xingchen and song lan met that tragic end. As they expected Jin Guanshah and Jin Guangyao frem him for stoling Yin Tiger Tally and killed him.

As the process go on wu-ji sect discipline also rescue more and more people. Now moling su sect is doing all darty work for jin Guangyao.

Twin babies are now one year. Wangxian couple finally decided to ask,

Wei xian : a-yi, a-yuan, we know you both also remember. What happened?

Though they were adult now babies both start to cry.

Wei Sezhui : after you both died i remember everything, everyone was affected from your death, even Jin Guangyao confessed everything. Expect sect leader jiang.

Wei Jingyi : he act like you are not related to him at all most affected was sect leader nie, he said " if i know in the end you have to die i wouldn't bring you back".

Wei Sezhui : a-yi and me collect your bloody flesh put on Qiankun purse and burry in your bunnies field then fall asleep on crying there.

Wei Jingyi : when we woke up, we were a beautiful place a beautiful voice told us, if we want to be your real children.

Wei Sezhui : of course we wanted, then when we open our eyes again we saw ning shoshu.

Wei xian : it’s all okay now. I want to say the reason i become demonic cultivator, i give up my core for jiang cheng and then wen chao through me in burial mounds, i did what i needed to survive.

The twins can slove all the puzzle with this information.

Wei Sezhui : then this life?

Wei xian : i wanted to try one last time so i activate my half made time traveling talisman and blow ourself which land me on demon subduing cave.

Now they can also understand the situation of this life still jingyi ask.

Wei Jingyi : then if you reached earlier did you do the same?

Wei xian : maybe not, i regret many things. Oh my radish that life also we were married from fifteen but i honestly forget the meaning of forhead ribbon and died with the thought my love was one sided and he hates me. Then you know the history.

Wei zhan : you should know that we already reached our immortality. We have eternity you don’t have to grow up fast. You can behave as baby none will scold you.

He bore you both i feed my Energy to bring you in this life. Don’t ever treat us your senior.

Twin said in unision,

Yes a-die.

Wei xian : this is my third life still everyone wrong me. We will not kill anyone, we will make their life living hell.

Yes!!!

Then they all sleep together.

Baoshan Saren and lan yi come visit them time to time, xiao xingchen got his eye transplanted

Baoshan Saren and lan yi come visit them time to time, xiao xingchen got his eye transplanted. And both elder immortal also bless xiao xingchen and song lan.

Today is again cultivation conference though they invite Wu-Ji sect they rejected. Jin Guangyao is happy today as his father will announced his engagement with qin su.

They discuss various problem and how to solve burial mounds problem.
Then growing Wu-ji sect. Their discipline wore red white coler with blue design or blue with red design.

Now jin guanshah announced the engagement between two sect. Everyone congratulated them. Then suddenly everything change.

Qin Su : i don’t agree with this engagement.

Jin Guangyao : a-su what are you saying don’t you like me?

What is happening a-su is not only his trump card he genuinely loves her.

Sect leader Qin : are you lost your mind? You are the one who said you like him!!!

Sect leader yao: children this days really...

Sect leader lan : maiden Qin Su, a-yao really respect and loves you. As we know did something happened?

Qin Su : thank you sect leader lan. I  really also like and respect him. That is why we cannot be couple.

Sect leader nie : what do you mean?

Qin Su : two month ago i was on date with Jin Guangyao, when i am resting in a inn i met two discipline of immortal. They said their master is Legendary Immortal Baoshan Saren and Lan Yi.

One of them told me we are siblings.

Everyone grasp, it’s really a huge scandal. Jin Guangyao paled. Lan Xichen is speechless, before anyone say anything she speak again.

How can i believe anyone?  But they were swear on heaven it had to be truth.

So i come back and ask mother, she told me It's true and sect leader jin raped her that is also reason she never agreed with this relationship.

Jin Guangyao fall on his knees, he truly loves her, he was even Planning to drug her today so that they can get married early. Power or none he cannot sleep with his sister, his blood boil as he don’t need proof as his father is a whore.

Everything is chores, jin guanshah still denied so they ask healer to blood test. They give one drop of blood on a boul filled with water and it connected together like siblings did.

Still who knows how Jin Guanshah got away with some land dead and money. As he said it has to be mistake as he don’t remember.

Nie Mingjue is getting more and more irritating. Nie Huaisang tell everything to Wangxian couple.

Wei xian : Nie Xiong we got permanent solution but for this we need your brother.

As for your brother his qi is poisoned. Find the source then qing jie will find the solution.

Wei twins now one and half year old they develop a medium size golden core already and both are spoiled rotten in the sect including immortals.  Lan yi even teach them how to survive in lan sect. Oh heaven they got what they wanted just through cute puppy eyes.

One day Qin Su come to their sect, this time they great her as sect leader and sect madam. Even told her their true identity as they know she will not do harm. So they make trade offering and let Mianmian deal with it. She also now one month pregnant.

Nie Huaisang now can fight with a group of average cultivator and one - one strong cultivator. But it’s not enough to even stand in front of his brother. So he practice hard, and use nie sabar cultivation form in his fan cultivation. He got a better result, and his golden core also almost strong level now.

On the other hand in desperate attempt Jin Guangyao poison Jin Zixuan. No one can save him. He will die in two days already a day left. Jin Yanli remember what Hanguang Jun told them.

For last hope jin yanli secretly ask nie Huaisang to help her.
Now at midnight she is packing her things nie Huaisang is ready to take them out. Two man come with nie Huaisang and toke jin Zixuan away, yanli get her sleeping son and follow him silently who knows where...