Self Effacing

Nie Huaisang Internationally provoked his da ge but he over done himself. Now he is shaking in fear inside still put on act. When he saw his da ge is coming with rage his blade Baxia is bare he cant in his mind if i can't handle wei xiong will save me. I have to do my best!!!

With determination he dodged first attack with his fan. But seems like da ge become more hostile.

On the other hand Jin Guangyao thought who died today doesn’t matter every outcome will be his favour. If Nie Mingjue die, Nie Huaisang will be his pawn, but if Nie Huaisang die, Nie Mingjue definitely will follow then whole Nie sect will be his, sooner or later.

When a-sang insult and humiliate Xichen in front of everyone Nie Mingjue cannot keep his temper in check, but when he saw Nie Huaisang pull out his fan instead of his sabar, nie Mingjue is outrageous, he has the gut to provok him and put out toy to defend himself???

Nie Huaisang bet his life on fight and Faith in wei xiong will help in need he fight with all his might. He use all he learned but it’s not enough his brother is a true butcher. His technic is not enough in front of brutal force of strength.

But he saw something else, his brother is more sobar now. He also learn from the best strike where it hurts. He change his wild art of fan cultivation to sabar form useing fan. None expect this all most Twenty minuit later Nie Mingjue lower his Baxia as he saw his younger brother is about to pass out still fighting with him life in line.

Nie Huaisang fall on his knees, his brother instantly hold him as gentle his could master. Still Nie Huaisang said in Cracked voice your sworn brothers poisoned your spritual qi. Then finally fall unconscious from sher exhaustion.

Nie Mingjue didn’t say anything, call healer to treat him. He is totally silent, Jin Guangyao try to say something but Nie Mingjue give him a vicious glare he dare not open his mouth again. As for Lan Xichen, he is still in shock do they really know their own brother? Here trying to help sworn brother???

Sect leader Nei did not bother to say anything just order the healer report his finding on his private room alone. Now he is drinking tea in his private room alone trying to calm his nerve but failed.

He always know a-sang is talented but too lazy and play around like spoiled bart which he is. But he never imagined in his worst wild dream his brother will use his toy as a weapon in real battle. That was died down fan cultivation which he saw in his childhood his grandmother used. But a-sang was not even born that time, then sabar form with fan???
Fucking fan???
Then he hear a knock and said come in and placed silence talisman.

Nie Mingjue : how is he?

Healer Nie : Sect leader, young master is fine, he just depleted all his spiritual energy.

Nie Mingjue : Anything you might find?

Healer Nie : indeed i am. I don’t know how without practice young master cultivated a strong Golden core, though it’s not on it’s peak cultivation but he can win a one to one fight with a stong cultivator.
And his energy is pure spritual energy like lan sect.

Nie Mingjue : anything else?

Healer Nie : nothing sect leader he will be okay after some rest.

Then he leave the room. That night lan Xichen try to start a conversation but cannot as every nie discipline looking at him like enemy as the word spread in themself what happened in training field.