Return in lan sect

Neither wei zhan nor wei xian want to go lan sect, Mianmian and song lan as guardians and wei ning as a senior discipline with five most potential children including twins and xiao qing are going to attend the programme.

As wei ning is going lan sect so Nie Huaisang is also coming instead of his da ge. But this Nie Huaisang is not timid young master who needs protection from sect leader lan to hide from his da ge. He is now right hand man of sect leader nie and a glorious nie sect heir.

Jiang sect leader also bring some young children. He actually here to show off his nephew jin ling.

Jin sect sent at least ten potential children to show off as Jin Zixuan and Jin Yanli also coming. They just want to spent some time with Mianmian and their nephews and nieces.

Those young discipline are present some have already form Golden core. Jin ling and Oayung Zizhen are one of them.

Bad luck or fated heaven knows, Wu-Ji sect and jiang sect come at the same time. One look on wei ning jiang cheng don’t like him though he did not recognise him. Lan sect leader can feel a gloomy air but he great them all.

Our gossip king Oayung Zizhen come to make friends with twins and glued to Jingyi. Jin ling thanks the heaven for sending an angle to help him for distracting jingyi. But how can jin ling know it’s bound to happen. As young Master’s are trying to make new friends they are gossiping about legendary character Hanguang Jun and Yilling Patriarch.

Lan qiren and lan Xichen thought they can get more information through children so they proposed to the guardians to arrange a show for children to perform their idols. Lan sect elder thought those children are obviously play legendary character like, Zewu Jun, Hanguang Jun so they happily agreed.

Nie Huaisang also instantly agreed and give a sly smile to Zewu Jun, who got a cold shiver in his spine and immediately know he made a huge mistake again. But what done is done.
Next morning lecture start, five day will be held lecture, one day rest and last day will be performance. Now wei ning making ready everyone for lecture,

Wei Jingyi and xiao qing ask all types of question and made lan elders and lan qiren traumatize

Wei Jingyi and xiao qing ask all types of question and made lan elders and lan qiren traumatize. After geting motivation others young Master’s also ask various types of question. When lan sect elder ask question Wu-Ji sect children to get information all they get is lan wangji this, wei wuxian that, lan wangji that, wei wuxian this.

Lan qiren become red in anger. His years of cultivation is not helping his to control his anger as he can not even punish children as most of them cannot even properly write.

Finally last day come, Chief cultivator jin guanshah also come with his son Jin guangyao to see the performance.

Performance will be start with jin sect, one participant will perform from every sect then Again jin sect and the cycle will continue.