New cultivation

Jiang Wanyin, sect leader jiang he become more irritating. As two strongest cultivator is out of page he is rank third strongest cultivator and rank second handsome young master.

His trush talk about wei wuxian is too much Jin Zixuan really want to vomit.
When Jin Ling is one and half year old, Jin Zixuan and Jin Yanli were playing with him in their private garden. Suddenly a killer come and try to kill jin ling in a blink of eyes a black wave of energy shoot at the killer and he became dust.

Jin couple were petrified with their son for wei wuxian. They never say anything about this and Yanli this time do her best to cultivate but she really is not for sword. Still she learn important things such as secret communication.

Lan sect also doing good, but those work was done by lan wangji now have done by lan qiren with his school work. Gradually the relationship between lan Xichen and lan qiren become sour, as lan qiren thought he should do his work properly rather than visiting lanling and qinghe.

As Jin guanshah did not get Yin Tiger Tally, he thought it has something to do with his bustard son, so he ignored his proposal of look out tower. Jin Guangyao did not even find Xue Yang's body nor Yin Iron or Yin Tiger Tally. As he escaped with critically wounded body.

Jin Guanshah : How many day do you need for your task?

Jin Guangyao : Father, how about we put a reward for Xue Yang's dead body, who will bring the body he definitely had his weapons or at least we will get a clue.

Jin Guanshah : do as you please, if you got the weapons or lead i will approve of your proposal.

Jin Guangyao : yes father.

Jin Guangyao need to do this any how. He cannot kill jin ling, he has a lot to do jin Zixun died in night hunt, though it’s his doing that trush is not Worth his time. Now Jin Zixuan, Nie Mingjue also big trouble if Nie Huaisang become sect leader he can control him. As Hanguang Jun is out of chapter naturally Lan Xichen is in his hand.

Before he kill Jin Guanshah he needs power. Yes Qin Su, it’s not only power, she likes him and he also like her. He just need to confirm it to love, if it’s don’t work he can always drug her. Yes if he can bring an allay with his marriage then naturally he can gain more. Like brainless sect leader jiang.

In Wu-Ji sect everything is in order but that will be really good as Nie Huaisang proposed.

Wei zhan do all sect leader work and other time dedicated to his drama queen shameless husband come wife.

Wei xian is a talisman teacher, give lecture in fan cultivation and also Herself practice new style of fan cultivation. She has her own workshop to do as she please. And other time dedicated to her precious husband.

Wei Ning is an Archery teacher.

Wei Qing has her own clinic and Study medicine research with various things also has her own group of discipline.

Xiao Xingchen is a swordmaster but it’s too much for him alone but his assistant post is Reserved for song lan. So wei zhan help him sometimes.

Now Nie Huaisang can be their worse enemy or like an allay like father and son. He has the most powerful weapon, Knowledge.

So they also observed him last two month. They will play along. As It's not time for Nie Mingjue's death. First they need to broke their sworn brotherhood as Jin Guangyao did with them. They learn from the best.

When wei zhan and wei xian come to the room, Nie Huaisang is mesmerized with their beauty and gesture. Wei xian thought to prank him. He smile and great on his real voice.