A long awaited reunion

Jin Guangyao felt relief, now he poison jin Zixuan with ancient wen poison which is tasteless and odorless none can save him. There is no wen left so no cure he himself don't have cure that only means death.

He don’t know who tell about his blood relationship with Qin Su. But he is really thankful otherwise that night he would attempt to get her pregnant. How could he face her mother after sleeping with his own sister?

Now he just want to kill Nie Mingjue then kill his father worst way possible. He still did not get Yin Tiger Tally.

Did wei wuxian really dead?

Or he also the one who killed Xue Yang?

In morning five o'clock jin yanli reached Wu-Ji sect, she don’t know why they are here to meet someone or find divine healer. She didn’t even ask she believe her a-xian will help her. Two senior discipline come and toke her husband away for treatment. She limply sit on the waiting room her eyes dry from crying. Suddenly she felt someone come inside. Whole room is bright now.

She look up as she saw her a-xian is infront of her looks majestic.

Besides him his husband Hanguang Jun who is also looks shunting

Like they reverse their own colour but look too good on them

She cannot hold herself anymore she hugged her a-xian and brust in crying. Her a-xian just let her cry. Who know how much time pass she saw a tiny hand, so she let her a-xian and look at others side, two mini version of a-xian and Hanguang Jun are on lan wangji's arm.

There is not need to explain, this twin are their own children. Suddenly both jump on the floor and perfectly bow her and great.

Wei Sezhui : hello aunt yanli, i am wei a-yuan, wei sezhui, the elder twin.

Wei Jingyi : hello aunt yanli, i am wei a-yi, wei jingyi, the younger twin.

Yanli forget her sorrow for time being and guggle at their cuteness.