Chapter 4: The meme squad

DS Nightmare: I threw another tomato straight at Dream, "Nightmare stop acting like a child for once....And stop throwing tomatoes, the stains are hard to rid of" "Really attacking and kidnapping a kid? Isn't that going too far?" "She's not a child, she's a teen Nightmare. And a criminal" I sighed, maybe he needs a lesson in order to stand the situation. " Brother, I didn't want to do this, ERROR!" Error and Cross came in with a ball launcher filled with tomatoes, ready to launch. "FIRE!" Once I heard the machine turn on I hid behind the bush, accidently bumming into Error and Cross. "S̴o̵ ̸w̷h̴a̶t̴'̴s̸ ̵t̵h̸e̶ ̸p̴l̵a̸n̴?̴" I stood still staring at Error and Cross "You don't have a plan do you?" Cross whispered "Nooo?" I shrugged. " N̴i̵g̴h̷t̵m̵a̴r̵e̶!̴ ̷W̵h̵a̴t̴ ̷a̵r̴e̵ ̶y̸o̷u̴ ̶t̴h̶i̶n̸k̵i̸n̸g̸!̶" Error whispered yelled. "I didn't think we would get this far! And why are we whispering?!" I peeked out of the bush. It won't be long until Ink and Dream break the machine and the others are having difficulties escaping. "Error take the others to the base. Me and Cross will meet you there." Error nodded and teleported away while Cross waited. "So what's the plan?" I looked in front, seeing Error leading the others in a portal. "Cross, i need you to cover me, okay?" I teleported near the human and signaled Cross to come over. That's when I heard the machine break. "Nightmare! Ink, get them!" "Nightmare! We have to go now!" I quickly made a portal before Ink could reach us....Finally. "Home sweet Home" "That...was...close" Cross was gasping in between breaths. "Y-yeah" Maybe I should have plans before doing..anything. I opened the door to let Cross in, since he's carrying the unconscious human. Once inside I saw Error talking to the others in the living room.. honestly , it's still kind of weird seeing other versions of people you know. "Emerald! Is...she..okay?" "Yeah umm....Dream?" Looking at this other Dream reminds me a lot how Dream...was before.....oh no am I staring? " Sorry I didn't mean to stare, it's just you look like Dream...before what he is now" Everything fell quiet ".... "You also remember me of Nightmare before...." There stood another eerie silence...........this is getting more uncomfortable. "Sooo how's your multiverse like?" other Ink interrupted, oh thank goodness, I don't think I could have stood the silence any longer. "N̷o̴t̵h̷i̴n̸g̴ ̸m̵u̷c̶h̷,̴ ̴f̸i̴r̸s̴t̴ ̷t̶e̶l̴l̸ ̵u̶s̶ ̴a̴b̸o̷u̶t̷ ̶y̴o̴u̸r̴s̷!̸" I could sense Error's curiosity and excitement. "Well Im Ink! Guardian and protector of the aus!" "Phftt haha, really?" No one bought it, I mean Ink, as in the serious party pooper follower of my brother, a protector of aus?! "Ummm yeah? What's so funny?" After trying to stop laughing Cross explained. " well hehe this..our Ink isnt like that, he just follow dream order like some guard dog" They seemed all surprised by this, well except for the goopy one, he only seemed to be listening.....He creeps me out. "Owwww everything hurts. Cross? Error? Weren't you guys...kidnapped?" She looked around until she spotted me "Nightmare!?" "That isn't me you idiot" She turned around to the goopy. Wait...WHAT? "W̷a̶i̵t̴ ̴w̶a̴i̷t̷ ̴w̵a̴i̵t̷ ̷a̸ ̶m̸i̴n̸u̷t̵e̶ ̶i̴s̸ ̶t̴h̸a̸t̴ ̴y̶o̶u̷r̴ ̴N̸i̴g̴h̴t̷m̵a̷r̷e̶?̵"

DS Error: I stood shocked looking at the octo- i mean other Nightmare "S̷o̸ ̸i̴t̸ ̴i̵s̷ ̶y̷o̸u̴r̶ ̷N̴i̷g̷h̸t̴m̴a̴r̶e̴?̴" I said pointing to the one covered in black goop. "The one and only" he said in an intimidating way with a large grin which creeped me out. What happened to him? " Don't scare them you goopy octopus. They helped us...they were the ones that helped us right?" the human said "I said don't call me a fucking octopus" Suddenly he had four tentacles and one of them grabbed the human from our couch. "WAIT WAIT. Nightmare look, you're tentacles are back. Y-your power is back" "Finally! Now where was I?" "O̷k̵a̸y̴.̵ ̸s̸t̷o̴p̸ ̷i̴t̷ ̵y̸o̵u̵ ̴t̸w̵o̴.̸ ̶C̵a̸n̷'̴t̸ ̸w̴e̵ ̴s̶o̴l̴v̵e̴ ̶t̵h̷i̸s̵ ̴w̸i̷t̸h̴o̶u̴t̵ ̵t̶h̴i̵s̵ ̷m̴u̵c̸h̸ ̴v̸i̵o̶l̶e̷n̷c̸e̴?̶" Other nightmare terrifyingly glared at me "Well that's funny coming from you" "W̸-̴w̶h̵a̴t̸ ̴d̶o̵ ̵y̵o̴u̵ ̸m̸e̵a̷n̴?̴" "In our multiverse, Error is the destroyer of aus" D-Destroyer?! "Well that isnt our Error!" I heard Nightmare say. " Yeah, he wouldn't even hurt a fly" Cross added. Y-yeah theyre right! Thanks to them I got a little more confident. "D̶-̴d̸r̷o̷p̸ ̵h̶e̸r̷...̵.̵p̴l̵e̴a̴s̴e̴?̸" "......Fine" She dropped her, making her fall hard on the floor. "A̷r̵e̸ ̶y̷o̸u̷ ̸o̶k̵a̷y̷?̵" "Y-yeah im fine, my back will survive...i hope" "By the way, your Emerald right? What you did earlier was so cool! I didnt think humans had magic" I heard Nightamre yell "Yeah turning to a dragon was awesome!" That was super cool "ohh you saw that? Umm, thanks but humans can't use magic "then how did you summon that sword?" "Well...um as you can see from the tail and wings. I'm not...entirely human...at least....not anymore. Sort of half monster half human....thing?" "WHAT?!" "Its.. a long story" "Wait so if that's Nightmare and he isn't...well um...this *points to Nightmare* and Dream is the one hunting you down, are you two swapped?" Emerald explained "O̵h̶ ̷l̵i̵k̴e̸d̷ ̴s̴w̷a̴p̴p̵e̷d̵ ̵r̶o̴l̴e̵s̷ ̵k̸i̶n̴d̷ ̴o̵f̷?̶" "A swapped multiverse....wait that's it! Dreamswap! It's the perfect name for this multiverse!" Ink shouted. 

( A little short announcement from me, since it's so close in the holidays I just want to wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy holidays as well as a happy new year! 🎄🎉 Have a nice day/night/evening!) 

-TheDragonOfBalance