Chapter3: Justice Reigns

Ink pov: "Before what?" uh oh... we slowly looked up front to see another Dream with big yellow wings, another me who looked very serious for some reason, and another Blue...wait.....are they all taller?! "Why are guys so tall?" "Really Ink, that's the first thing you ask?" Emerald said. "..well i was wondering about other Dream's wings. Why do you have wings? They look cool! Can I touch them?" I went near to touch them, before a sword was near my skull making me stop. N-never mind!! "So this is an alternate multiverse? Oh right, hi im Ink! How are you!" I greeted. "More importantly what does he want with my gang (brother)" Emerald and Nightmare sounded very mad. I wonder why. "It was simply for bait" "Wait a minute, that's the bastard that tainted my coffee!" "I have experiences tinting stuff" "we may have to speak of those...experiences" What did other Dream and other Blue mean by that? "Get them!" Suddenly another me was heading towards me, really fast. Luckily I teleported out in time. That was a close one...

Dream pov: I managed to dodge an attack from other me but I could tell Nightmare was having.. Difficulties. I prepared another arrow but they dodged. "Blue, are you done!" "I'm just playing around a bit, party pooper" I saw as other Blue started tying Nightmare with Blue strings "Brother!" I walked toward him only to feel a heavy liquid cover me. The other Ink tied me with ink which formed into chains. No, we can still save the others. We can still stop them! Ink and Emerald can still help us! "I wouldn't be sure, its three against two" Emerald suddenly appeared behind them and freed Nightmare.

Emerald pov: Shoot! I could only free Nightmare, the others got in the way before I could help Dream. "Hey Nightmare, I think now would be a great time to be an octopus!" I could hear Nightmare growl and dodge incoming attacks. I can't seem to find a way to help Dream. "Ink a little help here!" Ink came in and helped attack them but they were always one step ahead. "This had gone on long enough," I heard, but I was too concentrated on dodging. I dodge another incoming sword but felt something tighten around my body. Shit! It was a distraction. It wasn't long until Ink and Nightmare were captured by Blue's strings. "Ink, take them to the castle as for these two...take them to a cell" "Dream" said pointing his dumb sword at me and Nightmare. "And what are you planning on doing with us...chicken?" We both glared at each other....."I've got it!" We all looked at Ink who yelled for no reason. "I think we should call other Dream...Radiant! and other me should be something like....Tar and Blue-" "Just call me Blue" "Ink, don't tell me the whole time we were fighting you were thinking about nicknames?!" "......um nooo?" Of course he would.

Dream pov: "Ink it's great that you have names to call them but maybe we should have focused in the current situation?" I just hope Blue and the others are okay. "Now that this is over, let's continue to the castle" The other Blue tugged in his strings tighter around us, forcing us to move. "I'm not going anywhere, especially not with someone with giant chicken wings!" Emerald stopped and yelled. "I'd prefer if you cooperate" "And i'd prefer you let me and my friends go" Maybe if Emerald keeps them busy a while longer, I could escape. "It seems I have no choice" "I don't, do I?" What is- that's when i noticed a green light around her "Ink, Nightmare I think we should move away a bit" I whispered to them

DS Dream (Radiant) pov: A yellow yet dark green light shone and slow growls and grunts could be heard. What is occurring? "Umm Dream what's going on with the kid?"Blue asked. For once I wasn't sure, I didn't know exactly what was currently happening. Once the light quickly cleared a claw was heading straight towards quickly yet we managed to dodge in time. "So she's a dragon?!" "Isn't it obvious Blue?" "Shut up Ink!" "Quiet you two and prepare a diversion." We started our attack, Blue was in position while me and Ink began to attack. I headed toward her, but I was forced back to avoid being hit by her tail. Ink tried to cover paint but she kept spewing fire before he could. Blue kept trying to trap her uding string but she continued to squirm and spew fire. She might be a bit stronger than before but that only makes her an easier target. Once I saw an opening, I went straight torwars her and slashed her arm making her give out a terrible roar. Ink managed to tie her hind legs and wings. Before she could spew more fire Blue went in to tie her mouth. "Oh be quiet for a second can you?" She growled and struggled. "Hey Dream, can I have a pet dragon?" I could hear growing growls and sense fury in her. "H-Hey stop squirming!" She managed to break the strings throwing Blue somewhere in the forest, well then plan B. "Ink tie her tail, and wings again. As well as her front legs." I began to attack her to get her attention, helping ink cover her in paint forming chains. She began to squirm and frail again. If she keeps trying, she ends up freeing herself. "Ink" he nodded and headed toward her, with another splash of Ink she stopped moving, reverting back to her child form. "EMERALD!" "She might have severe wounds but she's still breathing, nothing to worry about." I assured them as Ink nudged them to the direction of the castle. "Now lets-" I felt as if something was thrown at my face, blinding me. D-did someone throw a tomato? "Booo!" I continued to hear the sound of booing from a particular bush. I summon my sword, cutting it in half to reveal a terrified Cross. "Boo?" "Brother!" Oh, it seems like Nightmare has finally decided to show up.