"Watch and learn, boys!" I taunted, a smirk etching across my face.

As I positioned myself beyond the arc, the ball nestled in my palm. My teammate, Corbin, stood by, his jaw slightly agape in awe. Corbin is a rookie, same place I was in a year ago. The kid had some potential, but he was no where near on my level. No one was.

The ball left my fingertips in a perfect arc, slicing through the air with an elegance only I possessed. Swish. The net quivered in acknowledgment, and a minor of admiration spread through the gym. I turned, locking eyes either Corbin.

"That's how it's done, rookie." I said, a challenge and playfulness in my gaze. Kid probably shitting his pants right now. "Now, fetch the rebound."

Corbin scrambled to retrieve the ball as I unleashed a barrage of shots.

Drenched in sweat, I let out a contented sight as I sank the final three-pointer in my shooting drill. My body begged for reprieve, and I craved a fucking ice bath.

I strolled towards the corner of the practice facility where the ice baths awaited. I shed my shoes and stepped into the frigid water.

"Damn." I mumbled. This felt so good. Only thing that tops the feelings is being inside of Solana's pussy. My mind flashes back to this morning where I was blowing her back out. Her moans and cries echoed in my ears.

Ten minutes passed, and I was ready to get out. I rose from the bath. A towel draped over my shoulders, I made my way to my locker to retrieve a fresh set of clothes.

The locker room was booming with activity, players changing and conversations flowing. I stripped out of my wet gear and reached for my gym bag, pulling out a fresh set of clothes.

I slipped onto a clean white tee and sweatpants.

Just as I fastened the laces of my sneakers, the door to the locker room swung open. A hush fell over the room as the players turned their attention to the unexpected guest. I turned, expecting a coach but my eyes widened at the sight of Makayla. A smirk formed on my lips, she knows she's not allowed in the locker room but Makayla has never been one to care.

Makayla Anderson, my agent, was a force to be reckoned with. Tall, smooth honey complexion, she commanded attention with an effortless grace. Her dark hair cascaded in loose waves around her shoulders. Her clean-cut blazer and pants clung to her curves.

Her heels clicking against the tiled floor. The eyes of my teammates followed her. Horny asses.

"Dario, mind if we have a word?" Her voice cut through the air, harsh and smooth at the same time.

"Yeah, let's find a more private spot to discuss things," I suggested. Makayla nodded in agreement.

The facility was a maze of offices, meeting rooms, and state-of-the-art training spaces. I led Makayla towards a discreet conference room tucked away from the hustle and bustle.

The opaque glass door swung open and we stepped into a space with privacy. I closed the door behind us, the room embraced us in a cocoon of quiet.