Chapter Nineteen

warning: long chapter ahead. not edited either. so do as you always do and ignore the never ending mistakes 😊 Make sure to read the authors note at the end. VERY IMPORTANT!!

OMNISCIENT POV

Solana chuckled as she read the text message she received from Wally.

Wally: how long are you going to be in Miami shaking your ass 🙄 I miss you

Solana: I miss you too bubs. Not long, today is my last day. And I haven't been shaking my ass 💀

Wally: your right . that requires you to have one I forgot 🤦🏾‍♂️

Solana: I hate you 😂

Wally: love you too ❤️

Solana set her phone on the dresser and finished applying her winged eyeliner. Her face was beautifully beat with foundation, contour, concealer, and eyeshadow. Over the years she's better  at doing her makeup from constant practice and learning from Lupe. She loved doing her makeup but it wasn't something she wore everyday, she loved her natural face more.

After finishing her liner and applying her false lashes, she finished her makeup with a matte dark red lipstick. Reaching for the bottle on the dresser, she sprayed her body with the YSL perfume that Dario bought for her when they were shopping at Balbour. The YSL perfume smelled amazing and lasted for hours.

Solana took a glance at herself in the mirror and did a spin with a large smile. Her braids were pulled into a high bun, leaving her face open for all eyes to see. She looked beautiful in her dark green backless split metallic halter dress. The dress reached just below her ass, showing off her thighs and legs. Her dark skin glistened in her cocoa body oil, and her silver hoop earrings dangled by her ears. Her painted red acrylic toes snuggled into the clear strap chunky heeled sandals.

As Solana reached into her suitcase for her silver glitter clutch bag she heard Lupe yelling on the phone to someone, in the other bathroom.

"Seriously fuck you! You don't get to treat me like shit for weeks then beg me for some attention. You manipulative bastard, go choke on your dick!" Lupe snarled on the phone to Reed. Before Reed can offer a response Lupe hanged up the phone, "Estúpido ass!"

Lupe huffed out of anger and fanned her eyes feeling the water starting to come. She hated crying over a man, something she swore to never do but Reed knows how to test her emotions. They haven't hooked up since Lupe left his house in a puddle of tears. Since then, Lupe cut off all communication with him and kept their relationship strictly professional. She couldn't block his number because he is her boss, and sometimes he would call her to discuss work.

Lupe closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she smoothed her hands over her attire. She's wearing a two piece outfit; a bubblegum pink lace up leather front tube top to go along with her pink leather leggings. Her feat snuggled perfectly in her black rhinestoned three inch heels. Her long curly hair that reached the end of her back was styled with a middle part.

Tonight is supposed to be fun and Lupe wasn't going to let Reed and his bullshit ruin her night. She grabbed her black clutch bag off the sink and walked out the bathroom to a concerned looking Solana who was waiting for her outside.

"Everything okay?" Solana carefully asked her sister.

"Yeah, just work stuff." Lupe responded, walking to the front door.

"It didn't sound like work Lupe, who were you talking to?" Other than the yelling she heard over the phone, Solana could tell that her sister is upset. Her breathing is still rapid and her eyebrows are furrowed.