Death Came, Saw, And Conquered

"What the!" River entered the Colosseum with his colleagues behind him. "They're summoned monsters by Winter," She explained. "Miss Mears? You mean Mr. Greats' capable of all of this?!" He asked, looking over at her, standing off to the side a couple of feet away. They watched as hundreds of streaks of light cut into Oogubugoo as he struggled on the ground. "I can't inflict anything serious because of size-" Winter thought, streaking from one side to the other of Oogubugoo's body- "This only means one thing!" His daggers returned to his inventory, and he clenched his fists. Oogubugoo tried standing once more, with the cuts no longer impending him, but just like before, he was knocked back down with immense strength, "Holy crap!" River cursed, watching a wave of blood rush out from where the boss landed, "It's not only Aaron, but even the Manager of the Surveillance team knows about Winter!" She thought, flinching from the loud sound of breaking bones. "I came because you called for help to clear the dungeon, but it looks like my help won't be needed," Agent River explained, "Mr. Greats is clearing an A-rank Dungeon all by himself!" He added, "I can tell by looking at him. This is only a fraction of what he's capable of! There's no doubt he's one of the most powerful Mythics!" Macey thought, "Who the hell is he? Do you know?" She asked, looking at River, "Only a little bit," he replied, taking his sunglasses off.

                Oogubugoo returned to his regular size, on his hands and knees in the ocean of blood, while his hymns began wearing off. "The moment you lose your guards is when you lose any chance of winning," Winter explained, each of the four guards standing around him, "Impossible! I won't lose! I don't falter!" He roared, pushing himself back up. Before he could even get out of the blood, Oogubugoo's generals stabbed their swords into his back.

~>System<{" The [Player] Has Defeated The [Dungeon Boss], [Grand Shaman: Oogubugoo]!"}>It rang<~
~>System<{" The [Player] Has [Leveled up]! [x2],"}>it rang again<~

                "Finally, the dungeon is cleared-" Winter thought with a sigh- "Now for my rewards!" He smiled, "Arise!" Once again, Shadow Soldiers rose from the corpses. Oogubugoo rose from the dead and knelt before Winter, "Ahh, much better. You're not as loud as before," he commented. Macey and Agent River watched Oogubugoo rise from the dead with surprise.

~>System<{" The [Shadow Soldier: Unnamed], [Rank: Infantry],"}>it displayed above the new shadow soldier<~

                "His rank is infantry? I can still sense he's as powerful as Igis, Baruka, and Iron!" Winter thought, "I've grown a lot, thanks to this A-rank Dungeon," he added. "I should leave the resources here for the Hunter's Guild to at least scavenge," Winter thought.

~>System<{" The [Player] Must Name The [Shadow Soldier],"}>it displayed<~

                "What did he say his name was? Oo, Oog, Oogabooga? No, that's not right," Winter sighed, "I swear I can't remember names for shit!" he laughed to himself, "How about, Tusk?" Winter asked, looking at the large tusks that came from his jaw.

~>System<{" [Shadow Soldier: Tusk] [Rank: Infantry], [Level: 10],"}>it displayed to Winter<~

                "Obtaining all of these Shadow Soldiers is massive!" Winter thought, "I can store over 500 Shadow Soldiers. I can practically store the Shadow Soldiers I've obtained so far!" He added as his army melted into shadows, returning to his own while it returned to normal. "Mr. Greats-" River began, stepping towards him- "Shit! I didn't notice they were even here!" Winter thought, seeing River and Macey. "How could an MDA Agent do all of this?!" Macey asked, stomping over, "Shit! How am I going to get out of this mess?" He thought, before he could come up with a solution, River, and his associates, stood between Macey and Winter. "As the Manager of the Surveillance Team," River began- "We are in charge of protecting Mr. Greats' identity, which cannot be revealed to the public," Macey crossed her arms, glaring at Winter, "Everything you witnessed today is top secret. We will explain the confidentiality clause in detail once everyone exits the dungeon, but you must not tell anyone about these events!" River explained Winter stood behind them awkwardly, "Let us escort you outside," one began, "This is the best way to avoid any unnecessary conflict," another added.