The Rebirth

"Before The Rebirth," an old, deep voice spoke, "the mission to colonize the nearest habitable planets to Humanity was given to several colonizers," it explained walking through deep abyssal darkness. "The first planet to be set foot on is named Gaia. The planet had hundreds of mythical beasts, minerals, and new, unheard-of resources," it continued, reaching a bright light that pierced the darkness. "A man by the name of Robert Throndsen led the first peace treaties between the colony and the existing tribes on the planet," It blocked the light from their eyes with its right hand. "The most powerful of these tribes are the Zoroans. Large, beastly-built people who were more than happy to sign the treaty," it stepped into the light, finding a strange room of a memory it did not own. "Thinking this would strengthen the continent they called 'America'. The rest of the tribes were of Kitsune, Werecats, and Werewolves. Known as Mythical monsters, beasts, and half-beasts," it slowly explored the room, finding items that felt to have a strange value to the items on top of hallway tables. "Most tribes in the West Pacific moved inland. The colony built settlements behind the cascading mountains in the east, given a natural wall to protect themselves from the monsters and beasts of the vast land," it picked up an item stranger than the rest, "More Colonies Sprung up near the Appalachian Mountains. They grew inland into the vast fertile lands for farming and agriculture," a small box that sat on the coffee table. "Over several years, The family Throndsens built up a civilization behind a powerful company, Enchanted White Rose," It opened the box, finding a magical ring. "The EWR grew to become the same as the military and was partially involved with government affairs in advancing knowledge of the Mythical. Only the Throndsen family was one of the few to participate in many classified experiments on human biology that led to where I am now," it explained, sitting down on a leather chair beside the coffee table.

 Only the Throndsen family was one of the few to participate in many classified experiments on human biology that led to where I am now," it explained, sitting down on a leather chair beside the coffee table

                "The colonizers brought Spartans with them. Highly modified humans used for warfare and keeping the peace," it took the ring, feeling a strange vibration to it. "The great-grandson of Robert Throndsen took up the classified development program where it left off many decades ago," it leaned back into the chair. Finding an uncanny connection to the ring, and even the room around it. "The development of Super Spartans was an incredibly successful business with the power-hungry president of the time. The children of Winter Throndsen were Just a week old when they were placed into test tubes. Broken up and Reconstructed by recently invented artificial matter. Piece by piece," it recounted, visiting that memory of its existence. "These Jaegers were capable of magic and shapeshifting, they benefited from having a near-perfect artificial recreation of ancient mana cores from a 'Deity' of the local tribes," it searched the room. Finding a TV on a wooden media center and a four-seated couch. "The Zoroans worshiped this 'Deity' far before the colonizer's arrival on the planet. When EWR presented their newly developed "weapons" to their allies, the Zoroans fell to their hands and knees when they met the First Generation of Jaegers, worshiping the children as if they were Deities," it explained, remember that moment vividly as it's eye glazed over.