The Deathly Monster

Some of the other strike members came across Kang killing the prisoners, "I was asked to kill them in the most excruciating way possible," He talked to himself, holding up one by their throat. "Seems I got the job done too quickly. Well, watching them beg for mercy while their intestines were spilling out was pretty enjoyable while it lasted," Kang smiled "S-spare me," the prisoner begged in his grip. "Oh no. This one is begging me to hurry up and kill him," he laughed sinisterly. "W-what is going on here?!" Asks the fighter walking around a corner. "What the hell? Where'd you two come from?" Kang asks, looking over with a blank expression. "The paths we took must connect, for this to happen," he thought aloud, drawing his daggers and cutting through the prisoner's head with one swipe. "That means the boss's lair is down the path on the left. Thanks to you guys, I won't get lost," Kang explained, as the two watched. Cringing from the brutality. "Although, there has been a change of plans," Kang added as blood spilled down his hands, onto the ground.

                Winter stood in front of David and the healer and felt the confirmation of his suspicions. He spun around and heard a blood-curdling scream. The clanging of metal colliding echoed through the dungeon. "That's not good," Winter thought, "We need to head back!" David turned and started to run. "Right Behind you, Uncle David," Winter replied, following. Quickly they rushed back and went down the right path. Winter hung behind with the healer, as David ran ahead. Suddenly, a blur of a human figure rushed past David, and a sharp, shiny object swung at the healer. "Wait-" Winter thought, moving his hand out and catching the slower end of the sharp object. With a rush of air, Winter blocked an attack from Kang against the healer. "If I was a moment late, she would have lost an eye or worse," he thought, glaring at Kang with a surprised expression on his face. "You're Fast," He was half smirking. "What the hell is your deal?!" Winter asks, pushing him away, nearly into the wall. "He blocked my attack?" Kang thought, deeply confused. He leaped further away, half disturbed by this feat from an E-rank. "How is he so strong?!" He added, "I see you've managed to block my attack, Conjurer," Kang hissed at Winter skidding back on the ground. "You have good instincts, kid," He complimented.

                "To avoid any setbacks, I wanted to get rid of her first, because though she's a non-combat class, she's still a B-rank healer. I might need to rewrite my story, again, if things don't go as planned," Kang explained, standing up straight and pondering with a sinister grin on his face. "W-what? Suddenly, it became a death sentence!" The healer watched, trembling. "I was planning only to kill the prisoners and Winter, But I'll be killing all of you now," Kang glared at Winter. The bodies of other raiders lie lifelessly on the dungeon floor behind him. "What?! You're part of the Association! Why the hell are you doing this?!" David asks, deeply confused and troubled. "Why did you do this?" Winter asks, "Were you paid by Cyrus?" he asks more. "Well, I guess you could say it's similar to the nature of magic beasts. One day, a gate opens and the magic beasts overrun the humans. It's like a natural disaster," Kang explained, smiling smugly. "I just thought of a good idea for a story!" He added, pointing his dagger at Winter. "I was originally going to say that the goblins whipped everyone out, but I think it'd be best to change the direction of the story a bit," Kang explained, pacing around a little. "The prisoners all plotted together and tried to escape. They killed you guys first and then went for the boss. I let my guard down, and they tried to ambush me from behind as well," he began. "But since I'm a b-rank, they were no match for me, and that's how I was the only one able to make it out of the dungeon alive," Kang explained sinisterly. "How does that sound? The public would probably fall for it, right?" He asks, laughing. "You piece of," Winter gritted his teeth, gripping his dagger tightly before suddenly flinching. "Whoa, there. You can't win against him," David grabbed Winter's shoulders. "Leave it to me," he glared at Kang.