Bloody Conversation

Before the school year, even over Winter experienced more beatings at school than at home. "Your father's beatings are nearly painless now, after what Cyrus has been doing," Ultima commented. "You're telling me," Winter responded. Making his way to class, Winter found Tyler in the way. She was with a new girl. He never caught her name, as Winter was busy with the concern of getting past his ex. The new girl had black hair that fell down to her shoulders and flowed past it like a waterfall, deep blue eyes with chocolate-like skin. This woman, strangely, set a lasting impression on him. Perhaps a hint of a Déjà vu feeling. After walking up the flight of stairs to the second floor. "Where the hell are you going?" She asked arrogantly. "Where- To my classes, I guess. But, you're kind of blocking my way," he replied, not wanting to make the conversation quick. "Oh, sorry. Why don't you go ahead to class," she stepped to the side. Tyler's eyes were hiding something, just beyond Winter's reach. "Thanks," Winter responded, walking off, without much second thought.

                Within a long hallway, lines of lockers were set against the wall, with large glass windows in between each break of the lockers. Winter wasn't even halfway, reaching the largest segment of glass windows in the hallway. "Have a nice trip!" She giggled sinisterly. "What-?" Winter asked, spinning himself around. In that same motion, just before he could see Tyler's face, he felt a large palm pushing against the right of his head. A large, clawed hand encompassed his puny head as he was bashed through a glass wall just behind him. Catching glass in his face and hair. Winter had a good idea of whom it might be.

                The courtyard Winter was forcibly falling into, consists of three parts. Firstly, the gardens occupied the outermost parts of the courtyard. Half overgrown, the flowers, bushes, and vines covered much of the first floor. Secondly, the concrete and stone paths circled the relatively small fountain in the center of the courtyard. Leading to a parking lot, and the entrance to the school. Finally, the fountain. The fountain was strangely deep and was covered in engravings and symbols. It is rumored that at night, the water glowed strangely if you caught it at the right time.

                Blood covered the courtyard, and Winter simply wasn't strong enough to contest against a larger and much stronger Zoroan despite his experience and the advantage of his HUD. Left bloodied and beaten, with a smug look on his face. Blood ran down Winter's left side of his lip, cut and torn. Held over the fountain by the head, He looked away to see how the courtyard was ruined by their fight. Weakly holding onto the Zoroan's wrist with comparably smaller hands. "Who would have thought, it's one of Cyrus' goons," Ultima growled. They held onto Winter's head tightly, making the pain unbearable. Still unyielding, Winter wore a smug look. "A pity you didn't do this yourself," Winter watched Tyler taking her sweet time. "It's more of a pity how you are now. You still could be my pet, like Bruce here," she replied with a smug look of her own "Maybe, but I prefer my individuality," Winter responded, chuckling painfully. "Tech. Perhaps we could wash that smug look off with water," She scoffed, gesturing at 'Bruce' to drop Winter.

                At that moment, Winter was plunged into the strangely deep fountain, held there by force as he drowned. Bruce only let go when Winter no longer struggled. The reason for the deep fountain was never very clear. Although, it is said that where the fountain stood was the resting place of an ancient deity. Fighting a lost civil war among their pantheon, but "at least something seemed to go my way this time," Winter thought, reaching the bottom of the fountain. With a fading conscience, He accepted this brutal fate. There was nothing that could be done. Nothing could change this fact, Winter accepted his incapability of changing the fate of the weak.

~>System<{" The [Qualified] Has [Fulfilled] All The [Conditions] of The [Secret Quest: The Courage of The Weak]!"}>Explained a voice of a woman after a ringing alert<~