The Beginning of The Monarch of Shadows

"What?! I've only touched my intelligence stat to make my stats all the same number!" He commended awkwardly. "Necromancers are a subcategory of the mage class," Ultima began, "They're classified as 'dark magic' or something because they can command an army of the dead," it explained, "I'm not aware of a necromancer in the area, but they can summon beasts to fight their battles for them," Ultima continued. "I've been a mage ever since I was awakened. Aside from the two swords I used once or twice, despite that I've been using my daggers," Winter thought, "The skills I've attained have been similar to those used by assassins, so how is it that I've been placed in this class?" He asked himself in thought. "Dammit... If I had to choose one good thing about being a necromancer, it'd be that I get to summon myself an army," Winter mumbled, "But can I grow stronger, or will my stats become useless?" he thought.

~>System<{" [Notice!] Does The [Player] Accept This Job Assignment? [Accept], or [Decline],"}>it rang<~

                "I guess I have a choice... If I decline, will I not be able to change jobs?" Winter asks, "Decline," he commanded.

~>System<{" [Warning!] Necromancer is a [Hidden Class]. Does The [Player] Still Wish to [Decline]?"}>It asks<~

                "Oh c'mon! A hidden class? Are you trying to pull that shit on me?" He asks with annoyance. "Some Mythics can create powerful shields," Winter thought, "There are also Mythics that can give buffs to others, even though they aren't healers," he added. "There are even rumors that the master of the White Lion guild can transform into a magic beast," Winter continued, "So does that mean mythics with unique abilities are classified as a 'hidden class'?" He asks. "I wouldn't be so indecisive if I had the option to try out this necromancer job," he looked down, going over his options. He noticed the dead mages at his feet. "That's right, it's probably safe to assume that these mages have similar abilities to Necromancers," Winter thought, "It's as if it was being shown as an example!" He added in thought. "I don't know who's behind all this, but the intricacy of this System is interesting," Winter thought.

                "Unlike these mages, I possess fighting skills," he thought, "If I become a mage that only can engage in combat, but also the ability to summon an army under my command, I might be able to clear a B-rank dungeon or higher, all by myself!" Winter added. "This game is controlled by my skill level and ability stats. That means the beasts I summon will level up with me as well!" He thought to himself. "I won't be solo leveling anymore!" Winter laughed. "I accept," he commanded.

~>System<{" The [Player]'s [Job] Has Been [Decided]. The [Player] is [Qualified] For a [Job Placement] in a [High-Ranking Class] Due to The [Promotions Points] Acquired. The [Player] Has [Exceeded] The [Estimated Playtime]. The [Player] Has Been Awarded [Additional Points]. The [Instant Teleportation Stone] Was Not Used. The [Player] Has Been Awarded [Additional Points]. The [Player]'s [Health] is Above [50%]. The [Player] Has Been Awarded [Additional Points]. The [Player] Has Defeated [All Enemies]. The [Player] Has Been Awarded [Additional Points]. The [Player]'s Total Number of [Promotion Points] Has Exceeded The [Feat Limit],"}>it rang<~

                The Shadows in the corner of the rooms grew in depth, gathering and rushing towards Winter, the darkness seemed to be alive, with a mind of its own, and it surrounded Winter. In smoke and ink-like shadows.

~>System<{" The [Player] Has Been [Promoted] From [Necromancer] to [The Monarch of Shadows],"}>it rang<~