Part 12

Hii sorry for the long wait some stuff happened but im backk:D 

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Yoo Joonghyuk swallowed thickly, he closed the distance towards the man his eyes growing softer. 

"If we were to be companions.." his voice faltered. 

"If you ever pose a threat I will not hesitate to end your life" he said coldly his voice wavering at the end

Kim Dokja smiled brightly, and his hand flew out to grab Yoo Joonghyuks hand. Yoo Joonghyuks eyes widened as he stared down at their two hands. 

"Happy to be your companion, Yoo Joonghyuk!" he let go tenderly letting his fingers linger on his hand. 

Yoo Joonghyuks mouth was dry. "Uhm yeah." 

"His hands are soft." he thought, the warmth of Kim Dokjas hands stayed.

Kim Dokja grinned at him 

"Now that we're companions let me bring you back to my place, you've looked better." he said with a hint of amusement. 

Yoo Joonghyuk thought about the offer, his gaze steady on Kim Dokja. 

"Or do you need to go back to the heaven realm." Kim Dokja frowned. 

Yoo Joonghyuk shook his head. "Not counting on it." 

"Your place." Yoo Joonghyuk repeated. 

"Was he really about to follow Kim Dokja to his home?" he thought conflicted. 

Kim Dokja grinned and put his clasped his hands together. "Yes my place, my humble adobe, it won't kill you." He said lightly. 

"Lead the way." 

Kim Dokja looked at him sheepishly "Um about that I might be a bit lost."

Yoo Joonghyuk sighed harshly 

"I know the way then for the most part." he replied looking back at Kim Dokja. Kim Dokja looked at him gratefully. 

"You're already an amazing companion." he said brightly earning an angry glare from Yoo Joonghyuk

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

The pair trudged through the rigid terrain. Kim Dokja silently winced as his past pains started resurfacing. Luckily the man infront of him didn't seem to notice. 

"Oh, I know where to go from here." he chirped as he ran up to Yoo Joonghyuk, matching his pace. 

"Took you long enough."

"It should only be about an hour from here." he said ignoring the sharp pain on his face. He breathed in sharply and turned back to Yoo Joonghyuk. 

"Are you doing ok?" he asked. Yoo Joonghyuk looked at him sketicpically. "Yeah, fine." 

Kim Dokja nodded as they continued their walk. "I swear it wasn't so long when I walked here."

 Yoo Joonghyuk started to overtake him, and he started to lag behind. Kim Dokja wiped a bead of sweat off his forehead. 

"Kim Dokja." Yoo Joonghyuk put a hand on his shoulder. 

Kim Dokja looked up a bit surprised by the sudden touch 

"Hm?" he responded distantly.