Rage

"What the hell did you just say." Yoo Joonghyuk said quietly his back turned to Kim Dokja. Kim Dokja watched as Yoo Joonghyuks hands clenched angrily. "Shit maybe that was a mistake." Kim Dokja thought. He didn't really kill Lee Seolhwa but he knew that she went missing in the demon realm a few years back. Kim Dokja needed  to get him angry, maybe he'll open the cell and I can take that as my chance to escape. As quickly as he thought he found himself being grabbed my the neck by a strong grip. 

"Wait Y-yoo Joonghyuk let me go lets talk." Kim Dokja croaked groping at the mans powerful hands. As Kim Dokja looked down at the man he could tell that he wasen't hearing a word he was saying. "How do I get out of this!" Kim Dokja thought. If he was a normal person he would've been dead a while ago. Suddenly he got dropped onto to the ground and he started coughing, his neck was throbbing with pain. "He damaged my throat." Kim Dokja thought as he tried to talk. All that left his lips was a pitiful croak. 

"Kim Dokja you are scum." The man towered of him. Kim Dokja eyed the opening of the cell from the corner of his eye. He quickly spread out his wings into a narrow line and took of quickly in between the small gap that Yoo Joonghyuk left open. He quickly flew outside the floor his cell and was quickly greeted by a blinding light. "I forgot how bright the heaven realm is." Kim Dokja squinted his eyes as he tried to find the exit. "There!" On the ceiling was a large door. He could easily fly through with his nimble body. "Wheres Yoo Joonghyuk?" Kim Dokja thought as he flew into the open sky. Considering how strong the bastard was he should've caught up by now. 

"KIM DOKJA!" A womens voice called from below him. Kim Dokjas head turned quickly, he would know that voice anywhere. Kim Dokja wanted to yell back, but his throat was ruined. He didn't yet know the layout of the heavens so he flew around aimlessly. "Han Sooyoung!" Kim Dokja whipped his head around setting his eyes on the towering gates. He quickened his flight and quickly found himself at the large gates staring directly at a frantic black haired women. Lee Gilyoung stood next to her tightly grasping the bars. Kim Dokja ran towards them "Lee Gilyoung!" he coughed. "Kim Dokja watch out!" Han Sooyoung screamed, Kim Dokja felt someone pressing a sword against his back. "Fuck..I can't catch a break can I.." The man tucked in his wings and slowly turned around. "What are you doing here." The young girl hissed, her sword now pressed against his stomach. 

"Fuck answer before I rip you to shreds!" Lee Jihye yelled digging deeper into his stomach. "Ugh!" Kim Dokja groaned "What are you wai-" Lee Jihye fell to the ground. "Took you long enough." Han Sooyoung raised an eyebrow "Is that how you talk to someone who saved your life?" she extended out her hand pulling up the man. "Hyung!" the younger boy ran towards Kim Dokja hugging him tightly, making Kim Dokja wince. 

"Sorry, it took me a while to make a portal." Han Sooyoung smiled. Kim Dokja looked at her with a pained expression "Lets get you home, Yoo Sangah will fix you up." Kim Dokja hoisted an arm around the demon. "What should we do about her?" Lee Gilyoung pointed at Lee Jihye who was passed out on the ground. "Just leave her, she'll be awake in an hour." Han Sooyoung said. 

--------------------------------------------------

Yoo Joonghyuks POV 

"Why did I freeze up!?" Yoo Joonghyuk punched the cell wall. "I knew he was lying to me so why!" Yoo Joonghyuk was angry at himself, he was practically seething. He ran a hand through his hair forcing himself to calm down. "That shitty squid!" He thought to himself. A hand touched him lightly on the shoulder. "Looks like Kim Dokja got away." Anna Croft stood beside him with a cold smile. "I'll get him back." Yoo Joonghyuk growled. "Im sure you will, but tell me how did you lose to such a demon?" Anna Croft pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "I was weak against his words." Yoo Joonghyuk replied. Anna Croft looked at him with a mix of emotions on her face. "Ah, I see." She nodded and started walking out of the cell "Is there any news on Lee Seolhwa?" Yoo Joonghyuk clenched his fist tightly as he asked. Anna Croft paused for a moment "We'll find her." she answered. 

-----------------------------------------------

Author Note:

Hii, I really hate my writing on this story I'm trying to get back into writing but I'm kinda failing lol. For the few people that like this story thank you so muchh! 

I'll try to update for you guys :D