Boss Fight

We're almost at 200 reads!! I've been like super sick recently idk why also please lmk how I can improve my writing!!

---------------------------------------

KIm Dokja wiped his swords cleanly against his sheath. He turned his nose up at the sight of a large skeleton mob. It seemed to be a knight. "Must be a mini boss." Kim Dokja thought aiming his sword infront of him. "My name is Onid, who dares to set their foot inside my dungeon." The skeletons sword was engulfed in purple flames. Onid slashed his sword to the side, a spiral of purple flames rushed towards Kim Dokja.

Kim Dokja quickly dodged, the flame narrowly burning the tip of his wing. The man quickly settled himself and ran towards Onid dodging the smaller attacks of flames. He jumped infront of the skeletons face his sword pushing down on the hard skull. Suddenly a burst of flames burst up from the skull, Kim Dokja lept back and did a low sweep towards Onids legs. The skeleton was put off balance. Seething with rage Onid brought down a powerful stab to Kim Dokjas shoulder.

The two swords we're met in a powerful clash. "Shit this guy is stronger than I thought." Kim Dokja thought as he pushed his sword into the other. "Ugh!" Kim Dokja grunted, as he felt a sharp pain on his shoulder. He jumped back grimacing. "My shoulder was stabbed." He bit his lip holding his wound tightly. Odin made a low sound which the demon could only guess was a laugh. 

Given no time to rest he was met by a barrage of small purple flames. Kim Dokja ran through them with ease and jumped high up catching Odin by suprise. "I can't fly with the risk of being hit by a flame." Kim Dokja thought as he tucked in his wings tightly behind him. He brought down his sword to Odins neck and tensed his arms up as he dug into the bones. With a loud crack the skeleton fell to the ground the flames quickly dying out and fading into ash. "I'm a bit rusty huh." Kim Dokja observed his wound. He tore off a piece of his sleeve and tied his wound tightly. Another stone staircase opened up, without hesitation Kim Dokja started the climb up the stairs. 

Infront of him there were two large red doors with a large golden lions head on a hilt. Kim Dokja felt a wave of unease wash over him as he stared at the doors. He pushed open the heavy doors and infront of him was a large golden statue of what seemed to be a lion with a snakes tail and large wings that draped on the floor. Kim Dokja stepped into the room with confusion, but just as he did he heard a large slam behind him. The doors were locked shut. "Well theres no turning back now." Kim Dokja sighed wryly. 

The gold plating along the lion started to crumble off revealing golden brown fur. Kim Dokja was faced by a lion that seemed to be 20 feet tall with a green python tail. Its large red wings spread out manacling infront of him. "This might be hard." Kim Dokja stared at the towering boss. 

------------------------------------------

Yoo Joonghyuk made it to the second floor and scanned the room. He saw the black feathers that Kim Dokja left behind. In the middle of the room a pitiful pile of bones were groaning. "Still alive huh." Yoo Joonghyuk thought as he approached the skeleton. Odin let out a moan as he stared at Yoo Joonghyuk with an angry glare. Yoo Joonghyuk scoffed and crushed the skull of the monster. The room was now empty only littered by traces of Kim Dokja. He inhaled the familar scent and looked up at the stairs. 

------------------------------------

Kim Dokja flew up and stabbed his sword into the lions chest. Failing to make even a dent he was swiped away by the lions large claws. Kim Dokja grunted in pain as the claws dug into his body. "Hgnh!" Kim Dokja coughed up blood. "I can't afford to waste anytime." Kim Dokja lept up facing the lions face. He slashed its eye causing it to roar angrily. Kim Dokja fell back to the ground and ran towards the lions legs, quickly slashing them. As he looked back to see his work his face fell. "Not even a drop of blood." He stared down at his sword as he heard a sickening clang. His sword was cut in half by the rough skin of the lion. Kim Dokja wanted to throw up.

"How can I possibly kill this thing." He turned back. He was greeted by a sickly looking snake with large yellow eyes that bore into him. It coiled back and spit out venom which flew at the demon without warning. Kim Dokja tried to duck but some hit his face sending him into pain. He fell to the floor grabbing his face in pain.

 He felt the poison sizzle into his skin with a burning pain. He gasped for air the pain overwhelming him. "Am I going to die here?" He thought shakily. "Soon enough I'll be killed." he felt his breathing becoming shaky as he tried to open an eye. The poison was splattered on his cheek and digging into his flesh. With a blurred vision he saw a black clad man standing infront of him yelling something to him. "Who..?" Kim Dokja felt his vision blurring. He let the darkness blanket him the mans words became nothing but a blur. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hii I know that their hasen't been a lot of character romance but after this I promise that it'll get there lol 

I hope u guys enjoyed I'll post another chapter soon!