Tracking

Hii I don't know if anyone noticed but sry for not updating ive been busy :(

------------------------------

Yoo Joonghyuk found himself in the distasteful realm, the taste of iron tinting his tongue bitterly. He pulled out the small compass and felt the small engraving welded into it, the needle spun quickly and came to an abrupt spot pointing north. Yoo Joonghyuk looked up in the red sky and saw a couple of demons hovering above him in the distance, they were clearly weak probably watch guards. He hid his wings neatly inside his coat, he already had a demon like look so he wouldn't be noticed at first glance. 

He found himself hating the demon realm more and more as he walked along, the whole place was disorganized and filled with everlasting taste of blood. In the far distance he could see a black palace that seemed to cast a shadow over the land. "Sir, do you have any spare food..?" a small child said meekly looking down at the floor. He had a dirtied look that made his white hair look grey. 

"Weird for a demon to have white hair." Yoo Joonghyuk he planned to brush of the child but was stopped by a tender grip on his jacket. He turned back now annoyed. "Please sir." the boy pleaded his eyes large. Yoo Joonghyuk sighed in annoyance and grabbed a stale loaf of bread out of his jacket. The childs eyes shined brightly as he eyed the food hungrily. Yoo Joonghyuk threw it to his feet. "Thank you sir, my name is Biyoo!" the child quickly grabbed the bread and took a large bite out of it. "I have no need for your name." the black clad man started to walk again. "You're an angel aren't you?" Biyoo questioned his red eyes boring into Yoo Joonghyuk. 

He stared at the child threateningly. "Don't worry sir I won't tell anyone." Biyoo smiled and ran back into the dark alley. Yoo Joonghyuk eyebrow twitched in annoyance, he pulled out the compass once more the needle now pointing east. As he walked he could see a large building coming into sight. 

-------------------------------------

"Kim Dokja a angel was sighted near the central city sir!" Kim Nawoom a demon with a crazed look flew down at him crwating a dust cloud. Kim Dokja coighed waving the dust out of his face. "Did we get a description?" He asked. "Uhmm, he was big?" Kim Nawoom shuffled his feet in the dirt. Han Sooyoung scoffed "It could be that bastard again." she hissed. Kim Nawoom nodded "I sent some grunts to follow him." he flicked some dirt off of his shirt. Kim Dokja nodded giving him a dismissive wave. Kim Nawoom quickly took over creating yet another dust cloud. "That kid." Kim Dokja smiled bitterly. "We're here." Han Sooyoung said as they stood infront of a large tower. "This is the dungeon, it bigger than I thought." Kim Dokja observed the brick tower. "I haven't cleared a dungeon in a while." he strected out his arms behind his back "Do you want me to come?" Han Sooyoung asked unsheathing her sword. "No I want to do this by myself, I'll be fine." Kim Dokja walked up to the dungeon doors and opened them loudly. The first rom was dark and only had a dim torch to guide his eyes to a lever. 

Kim Dokja pulled the stone lever which easily flipped down, the ceiling off the floor crumbled, Kim Dokja dodged the rubble nimbly as he faced a large pack of what seemed to be a mix of spiders and wolves. "To easy." Kim Dokja smiled as he flew through the monster cuttng off their necks easily. He stood behind the pack of now fallen monsters and a staircase fell down before him. The man grinned as he ascended to the next floor. 

----------------------------------

Yoo Joonghyuk was hidden behind some rocks as he listen to the two demons talk "Kim Dokja.." He glared at the demon. The two seemed to come to an angreement and Kim Dokja entered the tower, the black haired didn't leave though. Annoyingly enough she seemed to want to stay infront of the tower. 

Yoo Joonghyuk was in no modd to fight any other demon than Kim Dokja so he waited impatiently."Maybe I could just kill her." Yoo Joonghyuk thought clenching his fists as he eyed the demon. As if on cue the black haired demon flew away, Yoo Joonghyuk let out an exasperated sigh.  Yoo Joonghyuk eyed the tower, a large aura was emitted from it.  Yoo Joonghyuk got up from his hiding space and found himself infront of the two large doors. "Kim Dokja is behind here." He thought as he began to push open the doors. 

He looked inside the room which had a foul stence of blood, as his eyes adjusted to the dark he found a pile of dead monsters. "How disgusting." He grimaced as he walked between the corpses. There was a spiral stone staircase infront of him now, Kim Dokja's sent still lingered. He rested his hand on the hilt of his sword. "Today, I will catch you Kim Dokja." he declared and he started his ascent to the next floor. 

-------------------

Thanks for reading :D