Hospital

I just started playing reverse 1999 its pretty cool ^^ also tysm to everyone who interacts with my story! <33

----------------------------

Yoo Joonghyuk eyed down the monster. 

"What am I doing.." he thought angrily as he stood infront of the passed out man. 

The lion let out a roar and rushed towards him. Yoo Joonghyuk grabbed Kim Dokja and jumped into the air with ease. He hovered above the lion with Kim Dokja held tightly in his arms. The lion clawed at them letting out bursts of flames. Yoo Joonghyuk looked down at the man in his arms, a feeling bubbling inside him urged him on. He flew down quickly to the lions neck pushing down hard agaisnt the tough skin. With a loud grunt he fell back, the lion cried in pain as the gash bled. 

"Not deep enough." Yoo Joonghyuk thougth dismayfully. He set down Kim Dokja in the corner of the room. 

"I need to outsmart it." Yoo Joonghyuk stabbed the ground forming a dust cloud enveloping the lion.

 As the lion let out a confused array of attacks, Yoo Joonghyk brought his sword down unto the lions eye. A booming roar echoed across the room as the large lion stumbled unevenly. Yoo Joonghyuk took his chance quickly slashing the other eyes, sending the lion into a fit of howls. He stood ontop of the lions head, now with no obstacles he brought his sword down onto the lions skull. With a sickening crack the lion faded into dust, quickly leaving nothing but a sword. 

Ignoring the sword the man rushed over to Kim Dokja. His eyes were shut tensely as if he were having a nightmare. The mans faced had a large gash from the poison that was inflicted on him. 

He tenderly picked up Kim Dokja careful not to touch his face. 

"I need to bring him to the demon castle." Yoo Joonghyuk thought bitterly as he tucked his wings behind him. He looked down at the man, and felt a feeling he never felt in a while. He was worried for this demon. No that can't be right the man in his arms right now is scum and nothing more. The sword was still in the middle of the room. It was a golden sword. Yoo Joonghyuk grabbed and tucked it into his pants.

"I'm just tired." Yoo Joonghyuk tightned his grasp on the man as he descended the dungeon. 

He walked outside his eyes took in his surroundings. He felt the man stir inside his arms and he paused. 

"Yoo Joonghyuk.." the man said weakly his voice hoarse. Yoo Joonghyuk felt his arms go weak. 

"Why was he acting like this?" Yoo Joonghyuk bit his lip. 

His eyes met the eyes of Kim Dokja. The mans eyes shined like pearl. The man looked up quickly, Kim Dokjas eyes closed once again. 

"He's passed out again." Yoo Joonghyuk thought with a breath of relief. 

"I need to get some rest." He groaned as he came infront of the opening of the dungeon. As he walked outside he saw the same women from before standing infront of him with her arms crossed. Her eyes were narrowed as she walked up towards the man. 

"What did you do." she hissed coldly. 

Yoo Joonghyuk set Kim Dokja down. Without a word he flew off, not caring about which direction he was going. "Wait!" the womens voice quickly faded into the howling of the wind rushing past his ears. 

"What am I doing!" Yoo Joonghyuk landed messily on the ground. "I had the perfect chance to take him back but..!" The man paced angrily. "Kim Dokja is nothing but a demon so why do I act so rashly!" he kicked a boulder, splitting it into two. "What will I tell that damn Anna Croft." he said vexed. 

-------------------------------------

Kim Dokja woke up to a burning pain on his face. His eyes slowly opened and closed again due to the harsh light. 

"Where am I?" he felt a sickening feeling in his stomach as he urged himself to inch his eyes open.

 The pain on his face only grew worse. He clenched his teeth as took in his surroundings. 

"The hospital again!?" Kim Dokja felt exasperated. 

He tasted the ting of iron in his mouth. "What happened, I went to the dungeon and.." Kim Dokja felt his head throb as he tried to recall.  Yoo Sangah burst into his room, with oitment in one arm and bandages in the other. "Kim Dokja why are you so rash!" Yoo Sangah burst out angrily as she hugged Kim Dokja tightly. The man grunted, his body was sore. He looked at Yoo Sangah her eyes threatened tears as she sat down next to him. 

"You just came back from the Heaven realm and you go to a dangerous dungeon, you know theres people who care about you!" Yoo Sangah cried. 

Kim Dokja felt his gaze soften. "I'm sorry Yoo Sangah, I was rash and didn't think about my current state." He said softly. 

Yoo Sangah wiped her tears and opened up the ointment. "This is going to burn a little." She said getting a glop of it on her hands. Kim Dokja winced as she put the ointment on his tender skin. "The venom was bad, but thanks to healing magic this will heal without a large scar." she bandaged Kim Dokjas burn tightly. 

The pain quickly sizzled away as the coolness of the medicine set in. "Thank you." Kim Dokja smiled at her weakly. 

"Since you can't seem to sit still, you are required to rest for a week." she ordered. "Nothing more and nothing less or else." Yoo Sangah said her voice growing cold. 

Kim Dokja nodded nervously. Yoo Sangahs expression turned into a small smile. "I haven't told anyone else what happened yet." Yoo Sangah said.

 Kim Dokja looked at her thankfully. "I don't want them to worry." Kim Dokja said approving. Yoo Sangah nodded "I know." she replied. 

"Oh, how did I get here." Kim Dokja asked. "I remember how I got injured but after that everything went black, nobody came in the dungeon with me did they?' Kim Dokja sat up questionably. 

"Hmm well Han Sooyoung brought you here, she seemed quite annoyed but she didn't say anything about how she retrieved you." she answered. 

"I didn't ask because you were in bad condition." Yoo Sangah contuined. "Next time she comes you can ask her, I'll leave you alone for now I need to check on other patients." Yoo Sangah stood up walking towards the door.

 "I'll see you soon." she said warmly as she left the room. 

Kim Dokja turned his head to the window, in the corner of his eye he could see a white feather falling slowly. "Oh?" Kim Dokja felt a smile creep up on his face. "I remember now." he rested his head as he watched the feather fall from his sight. 

-------------------------------

Yjh realizing he has human emotions woahh

Thank you for reading please stay posted for updates!