Return

Yoo Joonghyuk bit his lip as he waited infront of Anna Croft. Anna Croft filed through some papers then looked up at the man. A week has passed since Kim Dokja escaped and Yoo Joonghyuk couldn't get his thoughts off of it since. Anna Croft let out a loud sigh and set down the papers. "I got a message from Uriel." she inched closer to Yoo Joonghyuk "You can't kill him, Uriel needs him alive." She said clearly. "Why would Uriel want that scum alive?" Yoo Joonghyuk asked pensively. Anna Croft shook her head "She has a little fan crush on him." she smirked. 

Yoo Joonghyuk stared at her "Uriel-?" he shook his head. 

"Ok, whatever when do I leave?" Yoo Joonghyuk asked. "Right now we have some agents in the demon realm to scout out Kim Dokja's location, so far all we know is that he got healed up by an ally." she explained, sitting down on a chair. 

Yoo Joonghyuk scoffed and crossed his arms. "I want to leave as soon as possible." he said his voice more demanding. Anna Croft looked at him annoyed "I hear you, I'll call you as soon as I get news." Anna Croft motioned to the door. Yoo Joonghyuk left quickly slamming the door behind him. "You don't have to be so pissy all the time!" Anna Croft yelled as Yoo Joonghyuk walked down the hall. 

Yoo Joonghyuk finally found the exit of the palace and walked outside. Compared to the angelic setting he was in he stuck out, some comparing him to a demon. "Kim Dokja looks like an angel.." Yoo Joonghyuk thought as he stared up at the dreamy sky. "Wait what!" Yoo Joonghyuk slapped himself. "Did I really just think that..?" "About that demon scum!?" The man was bewildered never in his life did he think about someone like this. 

"I must be tired, I should go home." Yoo Joonghyuk groaned trying to push down the thought. The more he tried to forget it the more he thought about it. By the time he got home he wanted to die, he was exhausted and was bothered by Kim Dokja. "That bastard still annoying me even though he isn't here." Yoo Joonghyuk dug his nails into his palms as he eyed a photo on his bedstand. 

The photo showed an embarassed Yoo Joonghyuk standing stiffly next to a women with long white hair that seemed to flow like a river. The women was looking slightly up at him with a kind smile painted on her face. 

Yoo Joonghyuk grimaced. 'Lee Seolhwa." he ran a finger across the dusty photo. He bit his lip as his hands curled into a fist.  He sat down on his bed grasping tightly onto his photo. 

His room was dark and empty that only light came from a dim lamp. Most people in the heavens had large pearly mansions that could house a country but Yoo Joonghyuk was a simple man. He didn't know how long he sat there looking at the photo but he was brought back to reality to a soft knock at his door. "Yoo Joonghyuk its time to travel into the demon realm, I will fill you in with the information on the way." A angel informed him his hands fidgeting nervously. 

Yoo Joonghyuk scoffed at the sight of the cowardly man and responded with a curt nod. The angel smiled nervously and led him to the gates. "The scouts came back, at the moment Kim Dokja is at his home." The angel flew down a narrow passage with Yoo Joonghyuk following closely behind. The large gates soon came into sight. They landed softly and the angel pulled something out of his pocket, a compass. "Whats this?" Yoo Joonghyuk asked as the angel handed it to him. "It will lead you to Kim Dokja." he said. "Thats useful." Yoo Joonghyuk thought as he observed the compass. It was a work of art. Yoo Joonghyuk softly pocketed it and watched the angel leave swiftly. 

"Master!" Lee Jihye ran towards him "I heard about your mission, you can't get a break can you?" she smiled unsheathing her sword as she did last time. Yoo Joonghyuk nodded "This time that demon will regret ever speaking of Lee Seolhwa." he said coldly. Lee Jihye looked over her shoulder back at the man, at the moment he looked like a demon. She gulped nervously. "Master is in a bad mood." she thought to herself and quickly unlocked the gates. 

"Goodluck Master, kick his ass!" she cheered as Yoo Joonghyuk stared down at the demon realm. He felt the pocket watch inbetween his fingers. 

"Kim Dokja your carefree life won't last to much longer." Yoo Joonghyuk glared as he looked down into the red stained realm. 

------------------------------

Kim Dokja shivered and hugged himself with his arms. "Whats wrong Dokja?" Han Sooyoung asked walked next to Kim Dokja. "Nothing, I just got a bad feeling." Kim Dokja smiled nervously. Han Sooyoung rolled her eyes with a scoff. 

------------------------------

Authors Note

I don't really know how to write Anna Croft 

Thank you everyone who is reading this please stay tuned! :D