Family

"Ugh.." Kim Dokja layed his arm over his head blinking slowly. He was in a hospital room. "Hyung you're awake!" Two small children stood up. "Lee Gilyoung, Shin Yoosung?" Kim Dokja turned his head towards him. "You got beat up pretty bad didn't you?" Shin Yoosung looked at him sadly. 

Kim Dokjas cheeks brightened "You should see the other guy." Kim Dokja remarked trying to save his dignity. "You're a funny guy Dokja." Han Sooyoung scoffed. "Han Sooyoung.." Kim Dokja looked at her "Why are you here?" he asked. Han Sooyoung stood up "I should've let you die there!" she scowled. "Don't say that to Hyung, old lady!" Lee Gilyoung glared at her. "HAH, what did you call me little brat!"Han Sooyoung flamed. Kim Dokja stifled a laugh, he missed this. 

"Seems like you're awake." A women with a sweet voice entered the room her presence filling the room. "Yoo Sangah." Kim Dokja smiled at her, she was like a breath of fresh air. "I just need to rewrap your wounds and put some ointment on then you'll be ready to go." She said softly with a smile. Kim Dokja always admired Yoo Sangah, she was always good at everything even before she became a healer. 

"Its good to see you doing ok." Yoo Sangah sat next to Kim Dokja tenderly rewrapping his stomach wound. Kim Dokja shivered as she put cold ointment on his back. She handed him some pills "Your throat is still damaged, take these pills once everyday for a week and you should be better in no time." she wrote him a slip of paper. Kim Dokja nodded "Thank you, Yoo Sangah." he said. 

  He was quickly discharged and walked outside the hospital. He was greeted by a man charging towards him with tears flowing from his eyes "KIM DOKJAAA!" Lee Hyunsung tightly grabbed onto his shoulders sobbing. "Why did you suddenly *hic* disappear!" Lee Hyunsung shook him quickly. "Good to see you to Lee Hyunsung!" Kim Dokja eased him to stop and calm down. "He really is like a big puppy." Kim Dokja thought. 

"I won't disappear again don't worry." he said calmly. Lee Hyunsung nodded wiping away his tears. "Lee Hyunsung I have to go now, I'll see you later." Kim Dokja said kindly. Lee Hyunsung "I have to get back to my duties to.." he sniffled waving goodbye to Kim Dokja. "I guess I need to report back to Uriel." Kim Dokja scratched the back of his head already knowing what was waiting for him. 

He walked into a tall palace and walked quickly towards the top floor, where the towering red doors came into sight. He opened them slowly, Hades was sitting on a large dining table and looked up at him with his dark black eyes. "Sit." he told him. Kim Dokja sat in a chair on the opposite side of the table. "I was captured by Yoo Joonghyuk, he still seems troubled by his companions loss." He stated sitting straight up, Hades held his gaze evenly. "Lee Seolhwa, I heard she is still hiding in the demon realm." Hades responded. "Hades, when Yoo Joonghyuk comes back to the demon realm I want you to send me before anyone." Kim Dokja said. 

Hades raised an eyebrow "Why?" Kim Dokja fidgted with his fingers, Hades presence had such a menacing aura. Kim Dokja gulped down his feelings of uncertainty. "The way that I fought him yesterday..was unfair." Kim Dokja told Hades. Hades furrowed his brows "You're a demon, unfair isn-" Hades sighed "Then again you never played dirty." Hades massaged his temples and looked straight at Kim Dokja. "I will grant you wish, I except for you to beat him." Hades dismissed him. Kim Dokja nodded, trying to suppress his trembling "Yes, Hades I won't dissapoint you." Kim Dokja hurried out with a breath of relief. 

------------------------------------

Authors Note

Sorry there was now YJH pov this chapter :( 

To whoever is reading this thank you!!