vhope

Summary:- it's begining to look a lot like Christmas

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yes this is our 8th christmas together after we started to date each other. and it's the 6th christmas together after we married to each other. Now we have a little one with us. Our baby boy. I will show you guyz our picture before they will come back from there midnight snack time.

 I will show you guyz our picture before they will come back from there midnight snack time

This is me and my baby together after i delivered my little boy. He is kim yeong woon son of me and my beloved husband kim taehyung's one and only little boy.

He is a big boy now. I will show you guyz the latest one

It's us the last time we went to visit my brother namjoon in LA

It's us the last time we went to visit my brother namjoon in LA. That time he took this picture. Me jung hoseok now it's kim hoseok is waiting for my husband and son in the living room on the couch. It's pretty cold outside the snow is falling constantly. I love this cold. But only with my baby and my husband beside me. They also asked me to go with them but am too lazy to do that. That's why now am bored. And cold wind hitting me like with old memories.

Me and taehyung is college sweet hearts. He is the heartthrob of college and am the cutie who is every heart throb will fall for. And that same goes for us too he fell for me. And i fell in love with him too. We were so happy that time. After college tae started a business with my brother namjoon. Now they are pretty satisfied with there business. Then we had our sweet little baby. I love how my baby looks exactly like my husband.

Did you guyz heard the car horn its them let me welcome them now. Excuse me please.

"Atlast you guyz came back" hoseok happily said to his world. Tae smiled back and took some packets out. Baby taehyung raned to his papa and hugged him hobi hugged him back.

"What did you got for papa "

"Your favourite hot chocolate bomb"

Tae took all the stuff inside and closed the door.

"Tae i will take the things to kitchen. And will bring you guyz something to drink hot". With that hobi went to the kitchen with some stuff.

"Ok baby bear, you rest on the couch and see some cartoons on the tv i will help your papa

"Ok dadda"

Tae also took some covers and followed his husband's way. Hobi is putting the stuffs in the box. And removing something from the cover.Tae slowly walked to him and back hugged him gently. Hobi knows who is that. He leaned to his husband's chest. Tae inhaled hobi's vanilla scent and calmed down at that instant.

"Hobaa" tae softly growled under hobi's ear.

"Yes hubby " hobi replied back.

"I missed you baby" then tae licked and kissed hobi's sweet spot that is under his ear.

Hobi enjoyed and leaned to his husband touch more. Tae squeezed hobi's waist tightly. And started to pepper kisses to his neck. Hobi turned around and faced his handsome hubby.

"What do you want Mr. Kim"

"You're still that teenager whom  i met in college "

"Really" hobi slided his hands to tae's neck and pull him closer to his chest.

"Wanna taste you hubby"

Tae chuckled and attached his lips to hobi's lips. Started to devour his husband again. They sucked each other face. Tae explored hobi's delicate body by his hands.

"Baby" tae gently called.

"Need more" hobi shamelessly said.

"Then make our baby sleep in his own bedroom today".

"I don't know it will work, but i will try"

They both make out one more time and went out from the kitchen to living room with some snacks and drinks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short. Bear with me.

I will write a detailed second part. This time trust me.

Thank you for reading.

Thank you for voting*✨