vhopekook

Summary:- two grooms have a one bride-------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hobi got married to the most famous ceo's and Mafia's of the now flourishing industry in south korea. It's been one and half an year after there marriage. Hobi's elder brother namjoon had a business deal with them, and the friendship begin from there that resulted to this marriage.

Taehyung and jungkook both of them are friends who are have a very rough past and bad family background. They sprouted and build there own kingdom with money and power. They tried there best and hard worked to the extent to build this much big business world. And both of them are ready to give what ever they have to keep this business.

Namjoon, hobi's elder brother proposed a deal with them and the deal get so much of profit for both of the parties, from now that day namjoon is also a part of the business like a partner. Namjoon wanted to build a strong relationship with them so he proposed a wedding to taehyung and jungkook with hobi.

Tae and kook agreed to this because they want a family life too, even though they won't give any values to that marriage. They started this family pretty rough.

Kook and tae is always cold and rude towards hobi. And jungkook sometimes physically abuse hobi because of his anger. He is the most shot tempered one among them.

Today is a monday morning...

Hobi is making pancakes and the protein drinks for his two husband who is now very busy at the gym. Last night hobi had a small argument with tae. And tae lashed on to hobi. Hobi knows tae is still angry with him so it's very hard to face and talk with him today. When tae is angry he will be find faults at everything hobi do. So hobi is doing everything clearly and neatly.

After a 30 minutes both of the husbands came down to have breakfast. Tae sat down on the first chair in the left side and kook sat down on the first chair in the right side. Hobi gulped down when he met the eyes with tae. He can clearly see the angry eyes. He didn't said anything, he came back from the kitchen with food, and said them a little good morning. Hobi is not expecting any replies because he never got a reply from them.

"Kook, you want coffee, or milk " hobi asked.

"Milk " just a one word reply.

"Tae, what do you want pancakes, or waffles "

Tae didn't said anything and took himself a piece of pancake. Hobi sighed, he don't know this time tae planned how many days he is going to not have a talk with him. When kook is angry he is a little bit abusive and aggressive, but when tae is angry he is complete opposite he will choose the silence as a treatment.

Hobi took his seat and took a piece of waffle and started to have his own breakfast too.

"You are going somewhere today hobi" jungkook asked to hobi with out taking his eyes from the smart phone.