vhope

Summary:- when the late night craving hits different

Summary:- when the late night craving hits different .
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hobi is three month pregnant with his alpha taehyung. Tahyung is the head alpha of the kim clan. And his luna is jung clan junghoseok. Both of them are married for more than 6 months. And Omega hoseok is pregnant with his alpha. These days the late night cravings really making the couple go very wild and crazy. Hobi having very wild thoughts. He is carving for food that is unusual for his habits. The more dangerous thing is the craving he asks is pushing his alpha to his edge.

Now the couple is getting ready for bed. And tae is making bed for his omega and the baby.

"Baby, do you want something to eat before going to sleep" tae asked.

"No alpha, am okeii, am already full"

"Okeii, then come let's sleep, you are tired right"

"Let's cuddle and talk, i wanna hear your sound baby" hobi said.

Tae smiled. And layed beside hobi. Sliding his hands to his waist like  protective manner kissing his cheeks constantly. And talking to him about some random things.

"Am i making you tiring out tae " hobi asked.

Tae knows when the late night come, hobi is showing so much hormonal activity and emotional stress then some weird cravings. So he decided not to make his omega sad. He knows preganancy is hard. He just want to support his wife.

"No, jaagiyaa, you are mine to spoil, so no, i will do anything for you "tae caressed the baby bumb, and kissed hobi's cheeks.

"Then can i ask you something " hobi asked again.

Tae raised his eyebrows he knows something is coming on his way.

"What is it baby, do you need somthing "

"Yes, but before i ask you should agree with what ever am saying, will you do that for your luna hubby " hobi asked with a cute little pout.

Taehyung literally cooed his Omega's cuteness. And he agreed to hoseok. He knows sometimes hobi's craving literally very weird. But he is ready to do anything to make his omega happy.

"Can you take me some nutella from downstairs " hobi asked.

Tae nodded and took his leave to take the nutella from there kitchen. When tae returned to his room hobi is already waiting for him on the bed.

"Hubby, come fast, i want nutella "

"Am coming, baby...." Tae sighed and locked the door.

Tae came and sat beside hobi, hobi took the nutella box from tae's hands.

"Can you take of your shirt please"

Tae looked hobi with his confused eyes.

"What are you suggesting baby"