vhopekook

Summary :-   AFTER CARE--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

The boyfriends are taking a breathe after there chaotic  and steamy night ends. Three of them are tired and exhausted. Hobi is already passed out of exhaustion. He is tired of what happened  few hours earlier. They band came back after the MMA award night. Hobi caught attention of so many idols, and this trigger the jealousy of his two boyfriends. Yes he is dating the maknaes of the group. They have been dating for more than few month The jealousy leads to this situation. Both of them had there way with hobi. They tired out hobi literally.

After a few more minutes of laying. Jungkook decided to take a bath. And gave a bath to hobi. He slowly got up from the bed. And patted the soft flush of hobi softly.

"Seokiee, baby come have a bath, after that you can sleep as much as you want"

Hobi just stirred and hugged tae tightly. Jungkook sighed and called taehyung for help.

"Tae, get up, we should give seokiee a bath, other wise he will kill us in the morning"

Tae nodded. And called hobi softly again.

"Jaagiya, don't you want to have bath, you are covered with our cum and sweat"

Hobi is geting annoyed, they tired him out and now disturbing his sleep too.

"Fuck off, i don't want to bath, i want to sleep" hobi again drifted to sleep.

Both of them chuckled at the scene. They are whipped for there boyfriend. Even though hobi is cursing they find it's the most adorable sight to see.

Jungkook motioned tae to warm the water, and prepare the bathtub with bath bomb and he will come with hobi. Tae nodded and went to bathroom first. To prepare the bath for there Princess.

Jungkook scooped hobi to his arms like bridal style. And kissed his for head.

"Let's take a  bath baby, then we can sleep together "

Tae is prepared the bathtub with warm water and hobi's favourite scented bath bomb. And light the entire bathroom with scented wax.

After a few minutes kook arrived with hobi in his arms. And carefully put hobi in bathtub inbetween them.

Both of the boyfriends softly Caressed the whole body they washed and kissed hobi with so much care and Love.

When the warm water hits hobi's body, he came back to his old self. He feels comfort and softness. He loves how the room smells like.

"Can i ask u guyz something "

Hobi whispered to both of them who are busy admiring there boyfriend. Jungkook washing the thighs of hobi. And tae is caressing the chest side and kissing the neck constantly.

"You don't have to ask for permission hobaa, you can ask what ever you want" tae assured hobi.

"Why are guyz getting jealous over someone, i won't leave you guyz for some other person "

Both of them smiled when hobi say these things.

"We both know you won't leave us, but we can't stand with the thought you are smiling to someone, you are talking with them, and happy with them, i can't endure this baby "  jungkook possessively stated.

Tae took hobi's small hands on his own " we love you and trust you seokiee, but i can't see you with someone else even if it's for some time ".

Hobi chuckled and hided his face with his hands. That got a gasp from his boyfriends. They are cooing at the sight.

"I love you guyz too "

"We love you too seoki, you belong to us only " with that jungkook again kissed hobi's soft honey glazed skin.

"aahh---kook am still sore--ahh ---please don't " hobi moaned.

"Can't control baby, can't get enough of you " tae said and joined in the kissing session.

"Can we go from here, i am cold slightly" hobi make a excuse to go from bathroom.

"The water is warm baby " tae exclaimed and touched the water to check.

"Can we go please, i wanted to cuddle you both " hobi showed his puppy eyes.

And this time it's really worked.they fulfilled his wish.

After the drying they layed down on the bed. Hobi is sandwiched in between them. Tae slided his hand on hobi's waist. And kook hugged him from side. They both muttered i love you continuously. Hobi giggled at the cute compliment.

"I wanted to have soft pancakes, tomorrow kookie"

Tae laughed "is it pregnancy cravings seokie".

Hobi gasped and hided his face on to tae's shoulder.

"If this is the rate things going, seokie will get pregnant soon" kookie joined in the teasing.

"How many times i told you guyz don't cum inside me " hobi shyly said.

"I love too see when your pinkish hole filled with our cum and it's oozing out  through your white milky thighs princess" tae said this and sensually kissed hobi's neck.

Hobi moaned loudly at the sudden contact.

"Are you sensitive princess" jungkook caressed the soft thighs and run his fingers through the inner flesh.

"Please, don't am already tired, " hobi whined.

"We are not doing anything jaagi " tae stated.

"aahh----" hobi can't control his sound.

"Did you enjoy when we edge you sweet heart ".

Hobi nodded and give a bite on to jungkook shoulder.

"Am too sensitive for anything, i can't handle this now please let's sleep " hobi whined loudly.

Tae eyed jungkook and tell him to let's sleep.

"Okei then let's sleep princess, before that can we have a good night kiss" tae said.

"Okeii but just a peck on cheeks "hobi sternly said.

Both of them agreed to hobi and pecked his cheeks. In return hobi pecked them too.

After a few more minutes three of them drifted to sleep. Feeling each others warmth love and care. They belong to each other arms. And they are in there home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you like it vote for me *✨️

August d concerts are having a blast.....

He is looking so damn feline 😂😂....