hopekook-2

Summary:- when he asks his husband does he love him or not,Final and last part--------------------------------------------------------------Jungkook went to his office after the fight with his husband

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Summary:- when he asks his husband does he love him or not,
Final and last part
--------------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook went to his office after the fight with his husband. He is beyond furious when he reached the office. He said cancel all his meetings today and no one dare to disturb him all the time. He canceled a very important meeting today and it will lose him so many crores. The secretary called his business partner and bestfriend kim taehyung and told everything. After a few more minute tae came to jungkook's office.

"What the hell are you doing jungkook, why did you cancel the meeting today. You know that it's so important for us right".

Jungkook didn't said anything he leaned on to his chair and took a deep sigh. Tae knows something is wrong otherwise jungkook will never postpone or cancel a business thing.

"Okeii leave all those, what's happening why are you so tensed jungkook" tae asked.

Kook looked at him " i fought with my husband hyung"

"What, why did you fight with hoba "

Jungkook elaborated everything that's happened in the morning. Tae took a seat beside him. And caressed his hands.

"Jungkook, you hurt him.that's not right. You are not like this. I know this will take sometime. But you should have more patience with hoba, he is a good guy. He never complained about anything right. Now you messed up"

"I know hyung, i know he is also suffering, but i told him am busy let's talk about this later, but he insisted and these events happened, now am going crazy"

"He must be terrified when he heard about you rumour kook, you should console him  before it become so late"

"I know hyung, but i need sometime"

"No, kook you had your time already, if you are not going now, i don't think that's a good idea".

"I should go now " jungkook took his coat and keys.

"Kook can i ask you one more thing" tae stopped him.

"Yes hyung go on,"

"Do you love him, or "

Jungkook smiled at him and said " i love my silly husband, but i think i am blind by that hate towards my parents ".

"Then go fast kook, all the best" tae encouraged him.

Jungkook went from there and drived his car at full speed. He just want to see his husband. He is not thinking about anything. Just him and his husband alone. Jungkook drove the car to his drive away and jumped out from there to  get in to the house. When he opened the door the whole house is silent. He searched everywhere and screamed for his husband. But jungkook can't find hobi anywhere in the house. Atlast he came back to his room. That time he noticed the diary from the morning. It laying on the same place where he left. He took that and the mild and calming fragrance of hobi came to his nose. He feel the smell. And hugged the diary. He slowly opened the page that hobi wants to read him in the morning.