hopekook

Summary:- when the husbands are  too busy with making out--------------------------------------------------------------Jungkook is walking to his car after complete his shift in his own hospital

--------------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook is walking to his car after complete his shift in his own hospital. Yes jungkook is a doctor not only a doctor a cardiac surgeon and he is married to the young and vibrant doctor hoseok who is a pediatrician. They are married for more than six months. Days are very hectic to them and they are so busy. Hobi's shift is already ended. And he gone to there home. Now kook is heading back to see his husband.

"Do you want me to buy anything baby" jungkook asked through phone.

"Nothing hubby, just come back quickly" hobi replied.

"Am coming my dear, just wait for a little bit more "

Jungkook hanged up the phone. And drove the car to there home.after a 25 minutes of driving jungkook came to there home. The driveway is already opened. He parked the car and closed the gate. Then went to open the maindoor. When he opened the door hoseok jumped to jungkook and hugged him tightly. Jungkook hugged him back and sniffed him hard.

"I missed you so much my dear wifey" jungkook whispered.

"I missed you more " hobi replied.

Jungkook picked hobi up and sat him down on the counter near the window.

"Kook--" hobi smugly said.

"What baby, still can't handle your husband's eyes"

Both of them giggled. Jungkook caressed hobi's cheeks and kissed the soft flush.

"So soft"

"Hubby" hobi whimpered.

Jungkook smirked and kissed hobi's earlobe that is very well sensitive spot for hobi. He tightly gripped the shirt and moaned lowly.

"Moan my name " jungkook ordered.and took the time to explore his husband. But suddenly they heard the door bell rings.

Juangkook got annoyed at the sound of bell. " who the fuck is that".

Hobi looked at his husband and kissed his cheeks "don't be annoyed my dear, i will go and check who is it".

"No stay there, go and change your shots to pants. I don't want anyone see you in this".

Jungkook put down hobi and walked to see who interrupted his session with his husband. He opened the door and saw it's none other than his little brother jeon jeonwoo. He is happy to see his brother but he is annoyed at the same time. He knows jeonwoo will snatch the attention from hobi. And jungkook will not get any private time with hobi today. Jeonwoo hugged jungkook and greeted him.

"Where is hobi hyung am eager to see him".

"How did you came here " jungkook asked.

"Papa drop me here and went to attend a business meeting he said he will pick me up after the meeting is done". With that jeonwoo rammed inside to find hobi.

Hobi came back after changed his outfit to pyjama which is more comfortable to him. When he came back he saw his little brother he hugged him and kissed his cheeks. They share a very good bond. Jungkook enjoyed the bond. But the fact is he wanted to spend some quality time with his wife today. He was eagerly waiting for that today. But everything spoiled now. He took a deep breathe and decided to have a good time with them.

Hobi is cooking jeonwoo's favourite food he wanted him to feel good. Jeonwoo is talking nonstop to hobi. And hobi is giggling replying back at the same time. Jungkook go there and stand near hobi.

"Do you need any help jaagiya"

"Please arrange the plates that's enough"

"Go freshen up first jeonwoo then we can eat together ". Hobi said.

When jeonwoo went to up stairs to freshen up jungkook find this chance to have a little makeout session with his husband. He rangely grabbed him and started to kiss him aggressively.

"Koo" hobi whimpered.

Jungkook didn't hesitate he took hobi by thighs and kissed his neck and collarbone. Sucked hard every part of his visible body.

Hobi is lowkey moaning and whimpering.

"Koo, he will come not now" hobi managed to grab his husband attention.

"Please am so desperate " jungkook literally begged.

"Look at me hubby, you can have me but not now. He will come and see us like this. I don't want that happen. Please understand. After he go back. I will let you do what ever you wanted to do" hobi breathlessly said.

Jungkook took deep breathes again and nodded his head hobi smiled and kissed his husband cheeks.

When jeonwoo came back all the things are settled to have them dinner together.

They had there dinner happily. They talk to each other giggled, laughed, they had a very good night and a very pleasant dinner.

Hold your loved ones tightly

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading....

If you like it vote ✨

This is for her VHOPE9491 thank you for the messages. Am grateful. 😘🥰